What's new

Is the quality of the smartphone camera important to you and how do you use it in your everyday life?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For me, for example, when I was choosing a smartphone, I didn't think about the camera at all. It was important to me that the smartphone never malfunctions, because I very often need it at the most important moments. But now I realized that I can't just write down all the details and sometimes I want to take a quick photo and I will soon buy a new smartphone with a better camera

Smartphone camera is getting into much use for me these days. There are some of my old jot downs which I will spend all day typing them if I opt to go that way, all I do is to use my smartphone and snap it and bam every is cool. I can save it as portable document format, or convert the handwritten image to text. All things solved easy as that.

In conclude, quality camera is essential and important to me as bad camera might not bring out a 100% accurate text.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back