What's new

How To Stop Scams: Here Is The Only Way To Stop Scam Sites

You're extremely appropriate. The essential point is actually that our team need to be actually additional cautious when handling webinternet web sites that includes cash. Sites that has actually conflicts functions are actually more much more secure to utilize compared to the ones without it.

The best way to stop scam on all the money making or payment PLATFORMs on the internet is just to introduce the use of escrow system. With this system it will be very hard to scam unsuspecting victim

Yes, intriduction of escrow payment system can significantly reduce scams. However, it will be really hard to deal with thousands of escrow cases, as the payment system administration would require to deal with each and every case individually and it can be a really tiresome process.

Thank you for this information I will make good use of it scam sites are really annoying and can cause big problem to people who have health and financial challenges !
I agree with you. Scam sites are not only annoying but will really take away all your money. That is why we need to be very careful that we will not fall into the hands of these scam sites.

I agree with you. Scam sites are not only annoying but will really take away all your money. That is why we need to be very careful that we will not fall into the hands of these scam sites.

This is why I believe that online payment gateways can play a crucial role to get rid of scams. This is because scammers usually use online payment gateways to scam people.

The very best thing is not to fall into the hand of the scam people. Whey if the person has even withdrawn the money on PayPal before the report.

The very best thing is not to fall into the hand of the scam people. Whey if the person has even withdrawn the money on PayPal before the report.

Yes, if the scammer has withdrawn money before someone reports him to Paypal, then it might be difficult to get your money back. this is why using paypal does not guarantee that you shall not be scammed. Many people have been scammed, even when they used paypal.

That is true but I don't think that it can possible to stop the scammers but it only to reduce, because them use different strategic that is why one need to be very careful about all these website.

That is true but I don't think that it can possible to stop the scammers but it only to reduce, because them use different strategic that is why one need to be very careful about all these website.
This is true, no matter how hard you try or even if rules and regulations are put in place, you can never stop scam sites the highest you can do is reduce it like you have said, because these people keep on looking for new ways to carry out their activities.

You are right. Scammers have been using new and innovative techniques to scam people. I have heard of many scammers copying the logos of legit insurance companies and scamming people. They copy the logos of reputable companies to fool people into believing that they are being approached by a reliable firm!

Scammers can never be stopped by human being, you can only play your own part in cubbing it and how do you do that! You stay away from anything that is too good to be true.

Scammers can never be stopped by human being, you can only play your own part in cubbing it and how do you do that! You stay away from anything that is too good to be true.

PayPal never wants to work with scammers and this is one of the biggest reasons why PayPal never supports ponzi schemes and HYIp sites. There are rarely any HYIP site that uses PayPal to make transactions. HYIPs usually use cryptocurrencies.

There are several ways of reducing the rate of scammers online by increasing the level of online personal site security and verification before proceeding. alot of people got scammed while online as a result of low quality knowledge about the operation of the online stuffs not necessarily scammers.

Though this is true, and it would help reduce the rate of scammers in the internet. Though it would not completely stop it. I think there is also a similar system whereby if you are paying for a product there is a third party you pay it to and after you have gotten the goods and you are okay with it, the third party would release the money.
The truth is that we can't stop online scams in general but we can do some things to reduce it in the society and that is by doing a lot of awareness on how scammers operate so that it will limit people's vulnerability to scammers.

The truth is that we can't stop online scams in general but we can do some things to reduce it in the society and that is by doing a lot of awareness on how scammers operate so that it will limit people's vulnerability to scammers.
That is true, online scam cannot really be stopped, every day they bring up new ways to scam people, so the best we can do is create awareness like you have said, this would be the best way to go about it. The more people are aware, the less people would fall for these scams.

One good thing about paypal is that they do not want to work with scammers and this is why they have a strong payment system that allows you to file a complaint if you were scammed by someone else. However, this will only work if the scammer never withdrew your funds. I think in that case, paypal will freeze the account of scammer so that he may not scam people again. Am I right?

One good thing about paypal is that they do not want to work with scammers and this is why they have a strong payment system that allows you to file a complaint if you were scammed by someone else. However, this will only work if the scammer never withdrew your funds. I think in that case, paypal will freeze the account of scammer so that he may not scam people again. Am I right?
I am very okay with their feature of people not being able to withdraw the funds for some time but what I am not just quite ok with about them is the fact that you may receive funds and the funds will be frozen regardless of if the funds came in legally.

I am very okay with their feature of people not being able to withdraw the funds for some time but what I am not just quite ok with about them is the fact that you may receive funds and the funds will be frozen regardless of if the funds came in legally.

Well, this is one of the main problems with PayPal payment system and I think this is why people prefer crypto over PayPal. I think PayPal freezes funds due to suspicious activities such as logging into paypal account from a restricted country.

I don't think it is possible for an individual to stop scam website period the only thing you can do is to report them to Google of their activities. Google knows the Right action they need to take.

I don't think it is possible for an individual to stop scam website period the only thing you can do is to report them to Google of their activities. Google knows the Right action they need to take.

Will reporting such sites to Google help us to get rid of such sites? If this is so, then why are there so many scam sites on Google search engine? Do people rarely report such kind of scam sites to Google and is this the reason why such scam sites still exist?

The only gavt about scams is that a scammer is simply a scammer. Even the PayPal thing you're saying, scammers also do charge back after succefully doing business with you and the refund will be sent back to them by PayPal. Really wicked

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back