What's new

How To Stop Scams: Here Is The Only Way To Stop Scam Sites

The only way to stop scam is to create awareness once you notice it do that people will not fall victims of such site or people because they are difficult to be identity by anyone.

I do agree that this would not completely stop scam but it will reduce it to a great extent. I think paypal should also make their withddrawal policies more strict (i.e. they should only allow the account holder to withdraw money after a specific period of time after receiving funds). This will allow Paypal to become more safer as scammer woulkd not be able to withdraw funds instantly after receiving in paypal account.
That will not be good for business. That will also lead to tying up of people's funds they use for business for nothing. Time is money and transaction In business facilitates a lot of returns for the business owner

If Paypal has the ability to reverse transactions, then I believe that all other payment processors can also do the same thing but it seems that other payment processors are not willing to establish this policy and this is why Paypal is gaining a lot of popularity because right now it is the only payment processor that offers this feature.
Well it's a great feature for paper to be able to reverse payment but I am wondering if a person is able to receive payment and then that person immediately withdraw it PayPal earning can such earning be reversed again by PayPal?

Well it's a great feature for paper to be able to reverse payment but I am wondering if a person is able to receive payment and then that person immediately withdraw it PayPal earning can such earning be reversed again by PayPal?

I do not think that if the person withdrew money immediately, it could be reversed. I do not know how paypal works, but I think that PayPal does take 3 to 5 business days to withdraw your money to your bank account whreas debit card transfers take 30 minutes. If a personal files for a dispute during this time, then it might be possible for the claimant to get the funds back.

Since the begining of internet, scam has always been present there. There are a lot of scam websites out there that use many kind of payment methods to scam people and most of those payment methods consist of transaction modes that are irreversible and I believe this is why scammers are able to take advantage and scam people. I believe there should be a process where the payment could be reversed. For example, paypal has the feature of filing the dispute and actually reversing the transaction. This is why it is hard for scammers to scam people using Paypal. I believe this policy should be adopted by other payment processors as well. What do you have to say?
It's good to know that PayPal has that feature against scam sites. My problem is the money that I wanted back from a scam site has not been returned to me by PayPal. I would like to more how to do it because I wish my money to be back.

That will not be good for business. That will also lead to tying up of people's funds they use for business for nothing. Time is money and transaction In business facilitates a lot of returns for the business owner
You're right because when someone money is withheld for a specific period of time it can effect his, so setting this policy will do no good but harm to many business owners.

It's good to know that PayPal has that feature against scam sites. My problem is the money that I wanted back from a scam site has not been returned to me by PayPal. I would like to more how to do it because I wish my money to be back.

Even though this feature of Paypal is good against scams, it is not a foolproof way to protect you against scams. Have you tried filing a dispute regarding the issue you faced with Paypal? I am sure they would have helped you to get your money back when you were scammed. Did you try filing dispute?

Even though this feature of Paypal is good against scams, it is not a foolproof way to protect you against scams. Have you tried filing a dispute regarding the issue you faced with Paypal? I am sure they would have helped you to get your money back when you were scammed. Did you try filing dis

Even though this feature of Paypal is good against scams, it is not a foolproof way to protect you against scams. Have you tried filing a dispute regarding the issue you faced with Paypal? I am sure they would have helped you to get your money back when you were scammed. Did you try filing dispute?
I have just opened my PayPal account. I have seen the filing of dispute section. I think I have done differently than the filing of dispute. I tried to retrieve the transaction but PayPal has only until one year of my previous transactions.

I do not think that if the person withdrew money immediately, it could be reversed. I do not know how paypal works, but I think that PayPal does take 3 to 5 business days to withdraw your money to your bank account whreas debit card transfers take 30 minutes. If a personal files for a dispute during this time, then it might be possible for the claimant to get the funds back.
Okay, it's a fair feature for PayPal to have the ability for one to get back their money in a case of scam or unsatisfactory business transaction and if other platforms can key into this kind of feature I do think that online scamming would greatly reduce.

NNi
Since the begining of internet, scam has always been present there. There are a lot of scam websites out there that use many kind of payment methods to scam people and most of those payment methods consist of transaction modes that are irreversible and I believe this is why scammers are able to take advantage and scam people. I believe there should be a process where the payment could be reversed. For example, paypal has the feature of filing the dispute and actually reversing the transaction. This is why it is hard for scammers to scam people using Paypal. I believe this policy should be adopted by other payment processors as well. What do you have to say?
Nice steps PayPal has taken to get rid of scams. I think different payment platforms and even banks should find ways to make transactions safer.

Though this is true, and it would help reduce the rate of scammers in the internet. Though it would not completely stop it. I think there is also a similar system whereby if you are paying for a product there is a third party you pay it to and after you have gotten the goods and you are okay with it, the third party would release the money.
A system like what you have just described is called an escrow system. I don't ever believe the services of individuals who say they offer escrow services. I only believe established exchanges like binance for escrow service

The only way to stop scam is to create awareness once you notice it do that people will not fall victims of such site or people because they are difficult to be identity by anyone.
The thing is that there is no strategy that you can deploy on the internet that can guarantee evil ways to stop scam completely on the internet but you can only reduce it but you cannot stop it completely.

Sadly such thing do not easily come to play because only few payment body has the feature of reversing payment and even at that most of them won't reverse payment if you confirmed it before sending out

Even though the charge back method is good, it still gives scammers an opportunity to get away with people's earnings. They may buy from you, and then charge back the transaction later.

To stop scam sites, we need to review the authenticity of any site that we want to work or earn from and make sure to warn others of any sites that has been labelled and confirmed to be scam.

To stop scam sites, we need to review the authenticity of any site that we want to work or earn from and make sure to warn others of any sites that has been labelled and confirmed to be scam.
I don't think that it is possible for one to completely stop scam website what I know for sure is that you can never stop scam website but you can only reduce it and the solution that you have provided is one of the best way for 12 avoid scam website.

It is very important to make reviews before you venture into any platform because that is definitely one of the ways of stopping scam.

It is very important to make reviews before you venture into any platform because that is definitely one of the ways of stopping scam.
I have made it a point of Duty to always review any website that claim to pay before I even consider being on the website as a member to be earning there because I have had some very bad experiences with some website that promised to play and they even collected a certain amount of money from me as an investment into it but at the end of the day I discovered that they were scams.

I think the only best way to stop scam is never go get yourself in ant act of greed when you are online,and always be careful of what's very good to be true as well.
I know humans nature might push us in finding an investment in addition to what you said... Its always good to make a good research b on whatever investment we are doing...

Bro, you've done quite well in high lighting the dangerous sharks out there that have no conscience and are hell bent on feeding off people's sweat.
One thing I can confidently say is that these scam sites wouldn't go away as long as humans want to get rich quick. They're feeding off people's greed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back