What's new

How To Stop Scams: Here Is The Only Way To Stop Scam Sites

There are many ways to reduce the rate of scamming people online because there are everywhere and stopping them will be difficult because they uses different strategy, but we can reduce the rate if we can be extra careful when dealing with site that involves money or making money transactions.

One of the great ways to stop scam is to raise awareness against such kind of websites. I have been raising a lot of awareness against HYIP programs that scam people and I also expose their tactics which they use to cheat people. Being a responsible human being, it is our duty to unveil and expose criminals and stop scams.

The best way to stop a scam website is never to engage with in the first instance. also try to enlighten people on the danger associated with the scam website so that they will not invest their money in it. No police or armed Force will arrest anybody because it is pretty much easier to hide identity online these days.

Since the begining of internet, scam has always been present there. There are a lot of scam websites out there that use many kind of payment methods to scam people and most of those payment methods consist of transaction modes that are irreversible and I believe this is why scammers are able to take advantage and scam people. I believe there should be a process where the payment could be reversed. For example, paypal has the feature of filing the dispute and actually reversing the transaction. This is why it is hard for scammers to scam people using Paypal. I believe this policy should be adopted by other payment processors as well. What do you have to say?
If transactions were reversible it would be a very good thing however people could also take advantage of this system and even try to reverse payment for goods and services after it si received which is a concern as well.

Though this is true, and it would help reduce the rate of scammers in the internet. Though it would not completely stop it. I think there is also a similar system whereby if you are paying for a product there is a third party you pay it to and after you have gotten the goods and you are okay with it, the third party would release the money.
Yeah, I think you are talking about Escrow. It is one of the best ways to prevent scams and being stolen from online. I think all sites should have such escrow system or use Paypal for safety.

If this is so then it is possible for the money you have sent to another account with PayPal to be reversed back to you, I think this is also what other transaction exchanges should use as this can prevent a lot of scammers, but what if they immediately transfer it to another PayPal account ?

Yes you got it, that is exactly what i am talking about. Most sites are still not aware of this ESCROW system, i think they should try create more awareness on this so more persons can be aware.
Yeah, I think you are talking about Escrow. It is one of the best ways to prevent scams and being stolen from online. I think all sites should have such escrow system or use Paypal for safety.

If transactions were reversible it would be a very good thing however people could also take advantage of this system and even try to reverse payment for goods and services after it si received which is a concern as well.

This is where the dispute team can assess the problem themselves so that payments are reversed for legitimate reasons and I think this is exactly how paypal payment system works. They do not reverse all the transactions, they only reverse specific disputed transactions after looking into the case themselves.

This is where the dispute team can assess the problem themselves so that payments are reversed for legitimate reasons and I think this is exactly how paypal payment system works. They do not reverse all the transactions, they only reverse specific disputed transactions after looking into the case themselves.
This is a good point and there should be a team that is focused on investigating this. I think that wallets should implement such a feature in future developments to their software.

Since the begining of internet, scam has always been present there. There are a lot of scam websites out there that use many kind of payment methods to scam people and most of those payment methods consist of transaction modes that are irreversible and I believe this is why scammers are able to take advantage and scam people. I believe there should be a process where the payment could be reversed. For example, paypal has the feature of filing the dispute and actually reversing the transaction. This is why it is hard for scammers to scam people using Paypal. I believe this policy should be adopted by other payment processors as well. What do you have to say?
Hmm... Its not that other payment method cannot adopt e method of PayPal by reversing transaction but because PayPal is more rooted and well known that why they are confident to incorporate that method.

The best way to stop scam sites is to report the ones that has been labelled to be scam sites so that unsuspecting people will be able to avoid be scammed from such sites.

Hmm... Its not that other payment method cannot adopt e method of PayPal by reversing transaction but because PayPal is more rooted and well known that why they are confident to incorporate that method.

You are right. Even before paypal was created there certainly existed many other payment methods that could have been used by U.S-based online money earning website. However, they still preferred paypal due to the fact that it already gained much trust and popularity in the U.S and other countries. I think they also chose paypal because paypal could be used to send small transactions.

You just pointed out a fact, that scam will always exist as long as internet exist. I agree with you 100%. In addition to the example you gave using PayPal, I think if people stop working with them, it will help reduce the existence of such platforms. It is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

This is a wonderful spot all payment processors can come up with a mechanism of being able to reverse online payment then coming would be reduced to a very minimal level as whenever anyone knows that he has been scammed and then you can complain and appeal so there is payment can be reversed.

You just pointed out a fact, that scam will always exist as long as internet exist. I agree with you 100%. In addition to the example you gave using PayPal, I think if people stop working with them, it will help reduce the existence of such platforms. It is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.
Just like you said, scan will continue to exist if people continue to exhibit greed. those who are looking for fast money usually for the victim of scam programs.

Thu is the purpose and the the essence of coming online because you will get a better information you need daily, I believe I have learned few important information about online scamming .

Well you have really raised a big point that needed to be really thought of and then the solution can be arrived in making this kind of idea to be very successful. I think both the buyer and the seller should be able to file for an appeal in a situation that they felt defrauded in anyway and then a committee can investigate it and remedy the situation.

This is a wonderful spot all payment processors can come up with a mechanism of being able to reverse online payment then coming would be reduced to a very minimal level as whenever anyone knows that he has been scammed and then you can complain and appeal so there is payment can be reversed.

If Paypal has the ability to reverse transactions, then I believe that all other payment processors can also do the same thing but it seems that other payment processors are not willing to establish this policy and this is why Paypal is gaining a lot of popularity because right now it is the only payment processor that offers this feature.

To avoid been scammed by any of these scammers on any website just make sure you do your due diligence over what you are going into and make sure you read reviews about what you want to put your hard earned money into

To avoid been scammed by any of these scammers on any website just make sure you do your due diligence over what you are going into and make sure you read reviews about what you want to put your hard earned money into
you are very right it is very important to always do due diligence in every website someone wants to deal with online. Thorough investigation will help you to avoid falling for scam and sketching website.

it is very important to make proper research before trying to venture into any platform because there are a lot of unscrupulous platforms looking for who to scam.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back