What's new

What are some common kinds of job scams?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Unemployment is growing and now there are so many people who are looking for jobs. This is why there are so many different kinds of scammers in the job market. So, what are some common kinds of job scams out there?

This job scam is both in my country and for those seeking to get employment outside the country. This is where the challenge comes in as many people are always looking for ways to scam unsuspecting job seekers of their money, which is really wrong. I sometimes begin to wonder why it is so with people and how wicked some of us can be when it comes to helping others.

If you're asked to pay any amount of money in order to get a job, there are chances it's a scam. If can be seen in online and offline jobs. It's seem in government ministry jobs and private firm jobs.

If you're asked to pay any amount of money in order to get a job, there are chances it's a scam. If can be seen in online and offline jobs. It's seem in government ministry jobs and private firm jobs.

This reminds me of a "job offer" I received when I applied for a job at a place nearby. The owner of the office was a really shady person and he was also really rude. In many cases, you may clearly see the signs of a scam job offer initially.

This reminds me of a "job offer" I received when I applied for a job at a place nearby. The owner of the office was a really shady person and he was also really rude. In many cases, you may clearly see the signs of a scam job offer initially.
This owner whom you spoke of might not be a job scammer but he will surely make his worker's life unbearable because of his character and behaviour. I don't like working for this kind of person. They are not gold people.

To the best of my knowledge. I believe that the biggest kind of work scams that you can see all over the world today is multi-level marketing company's works. These companies will always cook up a lot of lies all in the name of networking business and they will use it to deceive people to invest in their company which they will never get a penny out from it.

These companies will always cook up a lot of lies
Seems your quite familiar with them. 😁😁

I have seen a lot of them, they're so rampant these days than before.

Crypto aspect is very relevant these days in this aspect. They cook up fake projects, brings up nonsense road maps, giving airdrops, bla bla bla and lastly to thy tent oh Israel. 😁😁

Who sent you, haha. These people are no longer reachable, some reachable and not responding.

Seems your quite familiar with them. 😁😁

I have seen a lot of them, they're so rampant these days than before.

Crypto aspect is very relevant these days in this aspect. They cook up fake projects, brings up nonsense road maps, giving airdrops, bla bla bla and lastly to thy tent oh Israel. 😁😁

Who sent you, haha. These people are no longer reachable, some reachable and not responding.

Yeah, that's very correct. I am actually very familiar with a lot of them because I have invested in so many of them years ago when I was looking for so many opportunities to make money from.

I learnt from my experience that all of them are full scams that no one should ever trust if you're interested in making money.

To the best of my knowledge. I believe that the biggest kind of work scams that you can see all over the world today is multi-level marketing company's works. These companies will always cook up a lot of lies all in the name of networking business and they will use it to deceive people to invest in their company which they will never get a penny out from it.

I was about to fall prey to such kind of scam a few years ago. this was the time when I was seeking employment. However, I think that I managed to avoid such kind of company. The fact of the matter remains that such kind of job scams are quite prevalent in our city.

I was about to fall prey to such kind of scam a few years ago. this was the time when I was seeking employment. However, I think that I managed to avoid such kind of company. The fact of the matter remains that such kind of job scams are quite prevalent in our city.

I can tell you very well that it is not only in your country that so many multi-level marketing company's scam are parading themselves as legitimate business. It is only the unfortunate ones who doesn't know anything about the nature of the business will always fall into the scam and trap.

I can tell you very well that it is not only in your country that so many multi-level marketing company's scam are parading themselves as legitimate business. It is only the unfortunate ones who doesn't know anything about the nature of the business will always fall into the scam and trap.

Well, I was actually shocked to see that there are many people who realise the fact that such kind of companies are not legal. They invite people and tell then that they are hiring people. However, they force their "employees" to purchase the products and sell them at high rates. When no one buys products from them, they never get a refund for those products.

Any job that requires you to buy equipment for your employment using checks that they send to you. A legit job will just send you your equipment.

How it works is the checks are fake and you end up wiring the money to the "vendor" for the equipment which is just back to the scammers.

MLMs and pyramid schemes. They only pay the people at the top while the people doing to work are likely making next to nothing.

The fact of the matter remains that it could be really hard to identify such kind of schemes. This is due to the fact that people who devise such kind of schemes are quite cunning. In my own city they advertised such schemes as job opportunities. However, later they denied that they were offering any kind of job opportunity.

MLMs and pyramid schemes. They only pay the people at the top while the people doing to work are likely making next to nothing.

It is very unfortunate that a lot of people are so desperate to be employed that they wouldn't see the handwriting on the wall when it comes to what multi-level marketing companies are promising them in terms of being employed. This is because anyone who reads carefully what they are selling to them, will understand that they are totally scammers.

I saw a job advert on Indeed and I applied. Few hours after I got an interview invite and was excited. But by the time I was done reading the invite, I knew it was one of those scammers parading as employers.

If I had attended the interview, it would've been more of a seminar where the health supplements selling company brainwashes attendees into selling their herbal concoction.

I've had folks travel several hours for such alleged interviews that often turn out to be some silly seminars on selling health supplements. I was surprised such folks are deceiving people on Indeed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back