Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Since the begining of internet, scam has always been present there. There are a lot of scam websites out there that use many kind of payment methods to scam people and most of those payment methods consist of transaction modes that are irreversible and I believe this is why scammers are able to take advantage and scam people. I believe there should be a process where the payment could be reversed. For example, paypal has the feature of filing the dispute and actually reversing the transaction. This is why it is hard for scammers to scam people using Paypal. I believe this policy should be adopted by other payment processors as well. What do you have to say?

I agree with the safety net of Paypal that if you purchased something and paid via Paypal then you get a protection somehow. When the product arrives and it is fake then you can return it and you can file a dispute with Paypal on the payment you made to that supplier.

Though this is true, and it would help reduce the rate of scammers in the internet. Though it would not completely stop it. I think there is also a similar system whereby if you are paying for a product there is a third party you pay it to and after you have gotten the goods and you are okay with it, the third party would release the money.

People who sell PayPal funds that are scammers themselves do practice the habit of making charge backs the moment they send you payment. This is so fraudulent

Though this is true, and it would help reduce the rate of scammers in the internet. Though it would not completely stop it. I think there is also a similar system whereby if you are paying for a product there is a third party you pay it to and after you have gotten the goods and you are okay with it, the third party would release the money.

I do agree that this would not completely stop scam but it will reduce it to a great extent. I think paypal should also make their withddrawal policies more strict (i.e. they should only allow the account holder to withdraw money after a specific period of time after receiving funds). This will allow Paypal to become more safer as scammer woulkd not be able to withdraw funds instantly after receiving in paypal account.

Thank you for this information I will make good use of it scam sites are really annoying and can cause big problem to people who have health and financial challenges !

Thank you for this information I will make good use of it scam sites are really annoying and can cause big problem to people who have health and financial challenges !

The best way to avoid scam is to not send money to anonymous websites that promise huge returns on your invested capital. Do not invest in HYIP sites and never invest in paid to click websites because both of these programs have been scamming a lot of people for a very long time. It is much better to seek legit ways to earn money like freelancing platforms and great forums like Bizdustry to make money online,.

Since the begining of internet, scam has always been present there. There are a lot of scam websites out there that use many kind of payment methods to scam people and most of those payment methods consist of transaction modes that are irreversible and I believe this is why scammers are able to take advantage and scam people. I believe there should be a process where the payment could be reversed. For example, paypal has the feature of filing the dispute and actually reversing the transaction. This is why it is hard for scammers to scam people using Paypal. I believe this policy should be adopted by other payment processors as well. What do you have to say?
I think the only best way to stop scam is never go get yourself in ant act of greed when you are online,and always be careful of what's very good to be true as well.

I think the only best way to stop scam is never go get yourself in ant act of greed when you are online,and always be careful of what's very good to be true as well.

Well, this is why I always suggested that many online payment processors should have the feature of filing dispute just like PayPal has so that people would not get scammed. Perfect Money has quite explicitly stated that they do not have any policy of "reversing the transaction" and the sender should be responsible because the payments are irreversible. I do not know about Perfect Money but at least Payeer should adopt Paypal's feature of reversing the transactions by filing disputes.

When it comes to scammers, you can never get your money reversed because they know how to move your money fast from you. It would be nice if there could be a way to reverse transactions from crypto world, I would like to get my $600 back from trust wallet

Even though PayPal helps to reverse the transactions which is a good way to reduced the rate of scamming people, i think the best way out is the moments we notice something like a scam then we try and tell people about it so that they can not fall victims of it and also recommend those we know are good.

You are very right. The most important thing is that we have to be extra careful when dealing with sites that involves money. Websites that has disputes features are more safer to use than the ones without it. That is the reason I trade on binance P2P platform.

We can only reduce scam but we can't stop it entirely. Scanners are simply everywhere trying their skills elsewhere and developing more skills to defraud innocent users.

I do not think that there is actually a way to stop scam as they will always be victim of the scam especially those greedy fellows who wants it all to themselves.

That's a great feature that should be integrated into all our local banking app. It's will reduce risk of fallen in the hands of the scammers. Most especially the online stuffs. I will actually feel when trading online

Indeed this development would put a stop to so many fraud activities and it's true it's one of the reasons of not the major one why PayPal isn't always suitable for scammers

I do not think that there is actually a way to stop scam as they will always be victim of the scam especially those greedy fellows who wants it all to themselves.

I am aware of the fact that it might not be possible to stop scam entirely. However, it can surely reduce your chances of getting scammed. Paypal has adopted the "transaction Reversal" policy and just look how they are able to stop scams to some extent. If online payments could be reversed, scams would greatly stop for sure.

Actually thanks to you for the information you dropped here it will surely and definitely help a lot of people a d with this the spread of scam now will be limited to those who aren't ignorance.

Actually thanks to you for the information you dropped here it will surely and definitely help a lot of people a d with this the spread of scam now will be limited to those who aren't ignorance.

I do not think that merely discussing this problem will be helpful because we actually need to take action and the government should force payment processors to create a fund reversal policy. I believe this is something payment processing companies can do to stop scams. We are all tired of scam sites eating away hard earned money.

There are many ways to reduce the rate of scamming people online because there are everywhere and stopping them will be difficult because they uses different strategy, but we can reduce the rate if we can be extra careful when dealing with site that involves money or making money transactions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back