What's new

How To Stop Scams: Here Is The Only Way To Stop Scam Sites

my opinion is that we will never be able to stop scam sites of any kind (ptc, hyip, applications etc) because you have no way of knowing if they are scam or not. many of them pay a sum of money at first and when investors show up, they run away with the money.

That's true. I've joined a site last two weeks the site claims they pay you for watching videos on YouTube but only to realize that the site is a scam site.

It hurts when you work on a site and the site does not pay you, but it hurts more when you invest on a website and the website owner takes away your money and suddenly disappears.

It hurts when you work on a site and the site does not pay you, but it hurts more when you invest on a website and the website owner takes away your money and suddenly disappears.
True. It hurts very well when you invest your time and money on a site and suddenly the owner disappears. That's why I don't want to be part of any site that will require me to pay a certain amount of money.

True. It hurts very well when you invest your time and money on a site and suddenly the owner disappears. That's why I don't want to be part of any site that will require me to pay a certain amount of money.

This is why I always tell people to work on reliable, well-maintained sites only. There have been numerous cases of website owner disappearing after taking the money. One such ptc site was BAP Cash network site. The scammer tried to win the hearts of people and then disappeared suddenly.

This is why I always tell people to work on reliable, well-maintained sites only. There have been numerous cases of website owner disappearing after taking the money. One such ptc site was BAP Cash network site. The scammer tried to win the hearts of people and then disappeared suddenly.
That's very bad. I have never been scammed on any of those sites but I believe one day I might be scammed if I'm not careful. But have you ever invested on any site and the owner disappears?

That's very bad. I have never been scammed on any of those sites but I believe one day I might be scammed if I'm not careful. But have you ever invested on any site and the owner disappears?

Yes, I have invested in many HYIP projects. I have invested in five HYIP sites and all of them ate away my money and disappeared suddenly.

Yes, I have invested in many HYIP projects. I have invested in five HYIP sites and all of them ate away my money and disappeared suddenly.
That's a very bad experience. Its seems like you lose a lot of money on hyip projects that very bad. For me I have never invest on a site because I don't trust most of this new site's.

That's a very bad experience. Its seems like you lose a lot of money on hyip projects that very bad. For me I have never invest on a site because I don't trust most of this new site's.

Yes, I lost $27 and it is a lots of money. I made some really bad decisions and invested without even thinking if the HYIP could be a scam or not. But I learned from my mistakes. :)

Yes, I lost $27 and it is a lots of money. I made some really bad decisions and invested without even thinking if the HYIP could be a scam or not. But I learned from my mistakes. :)
That's very bad experience. I believe in every bad experience there is lesson to hie learned but I believe you have learn from you recent experience.

my opinion is that we will never be able to stop scam sites of any kind (ptc, hyip, applications etc) because you have no way of knowing if they are scam or not. many of them pay a sum of money at first and when investors show up, they run away with the money.
Unfortunately this is the truth , I think anyone of us get scammed at least once , and the much bitter scam when it comes from a site that stay legit for long time .
Post automatically merged:

Oops that's really bad my friend , investing money in HYIP sites is a very risky , that's not good experience so no legit site between the five .

Last edited:
You are right, a policy where payment can be reversed should be enforced, this will help to reduce the rate of scammers. I don't think scammers can be stopped though because they would always find a way to keep on scamming people.

It really comes down to being cautious about the sites you go on. Don't rush into anything without doing your research and due diligence. Don't invest into something until you know full well it'll pay you.
That's just it, I don't think it can be stopped completely, it can only be reduced or managed and the best way to do this would be to be cautious and make proper research first before any form of investment.

That's very bad experience. I believe in every bad experience there is lesson to hie learned but I believe you have learn from you recent experience.

I no longer invest in Paid to click sites or HYIP sites. Almost 99 percent of paid to click sites also turn into a scam and this is what has happened in the recent times. They turn into a scam within a few seconds and you might never know when.

I no longer invest in Paid to click sites or HYIP sites. Almost 99 percent of paid to click sites also turn into a scam and this is what has happened in the recent times. They turn into a scam within a few seconds and you might never know when.
That's true. Most of this paid to click sites are scam they sudden diapear after making lots of profits many people invest on PTC sites and later on turns to be scam.

That's true. Most of this paid to click sites are scam they sudden diapear after making lots of profits many people invest on PTC sites and later on turns to be scam.

There is a Paid To Click site and the owner of that site claims that he makes money by investing in cryptocurrencies. I am not sure how he makes profits because he is not transparent about his business at all. Do you think we should trust him because he has been paying for a long time?

When it comes to scammers, you can never get your money reversed because they know how to move your money fast from you. It would be nice if there could be a way to reverse transactions from crypto world, I would like to get my $600 back from trust wallet
The Only way to stop scamming site is to be extra careful when we are online and make a proper and good research to know the autentification of the site before venturing into it.

The Only way to stop scamming site is to be extra careful when we are online and make a proper and good research to know the autentification of the site before venturing into it.

Being careful is a good way and I think we should also let people know of sites that could scam people. I have been warning people a lot and I also write reviews on forums about HYIP sites and Paid to click scam sites.

There is a Paid To Click site and the owner of that site claims that he makes money by investing in cryptocurrencies. I am not sure how he makes profits because he is not transparent about his business at all. Do you think we should trust him because he has been paying for a long time?
Yes I think so, if he still pays I think we should trust him, but what do you think should we trust him or not? but for me I think we should trust him.

It can be very difficult to stop a scam as long as people are still showing interest in the scheme. The only thing you can do is to report the particular website to Google to take action against the existence of the website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back