What's new

How To Stop Scams: Here Is The Only Way To Stop Scam Sites

Scammers can't use PayPal because of its reversal features. They make use of payment processors like crypto that can hide their identity. The best way to stop scam is to enforce kyc on every wallet or account.

Stopping scams would also mean encouraging people to learn skills that would help them In the long run to make sustainable amount of money online.

Bro, you've done quite well in high lighting the dangerous sharks out there that have no conscience and are hell bent on feeding off people's sweat.
One thing I can confidently say is that these scam sites wouldn't go away as long as humans want to get rich quick. They're feeding off people's greed.
This is also my position on this matter because I believe that people will always falls bit into all this scamming website as long as most people would want to get rich without putting in the work.

it is very important that people are very careful with anyone they are dealing online because there are a lot of scammers looking for who they will scam.

When it comes to scammers, you can never get your money reversed because they know how to move your money fast from you. It would be nice if there could be a way to reverse transactions from crypto world, I would like to get my $600 back from trust wallet
My goodness! $600 is a lot of money. I'm so sorry about that. I have been scammed once too and I would do anything to get my money back. These people can be so annoying.

it is very important that people are very careful with anyone they are dealing online because there are a lot of scammers looking for who they will scam.
I think one of the biggest way that we can discourage come online is for all payment platforms online should have a punch retracting system whereby once it has been established that someone has been scammed then that person can apply for payment retraction.

I would like to know if Payoneer also have a similar kind of policy to reverse payment just like Paypal? Payoneer is now being used by many online merchants to pay people. So does it also offer the same feature like Paypal does?

PayPal policy is the main reason why the payment processor is very secure and most big store and websites do accept and use PayPal as there payment gateway method.

PayPal is trying in terms of curtailing the activities of scammers but it's not a 100% effective because scammers keep advancing their techniques and means of perpetrating their acts. The best is to get a third party to stand in as a mediator between the receiver and the giver.

Sometimes paypal acts so weird that your account will be frozen just for receiving payment from fraudulent sites. If you don't see pypal payment option on any platform, you can smell rats

Even though PayPal helps to reverse the transactions which is a good way to reduced the rate of scamming people, i think the best way out is the moments we notice something like a scam then we try and tell people about it so that they can not fall victims of it and also recommend those we know are good.

I also believe that people should not solely rely on Paypal to avoid scams. This is because using Paypal does not guarantee that you will not get scammed. The best way to avoid scam is to detect the scam sites beforehand.

I also believe that people should not solely rely on Paypal to avoid scams. This is because using Paypal does not guarantee that you will not get scammed. The best way to avoid scam is to detect the scam sites beforehand.
True, they might be trying their best right now but they are not perfect and not above mistakes, there are times they could even lock the accounts of the legit ones simply cause they feel it might be fake

True, they might be trying their best right now but they are not perfect and not above mistakes, there are times they could even lock the accounts of the legit ones simply cause they feel it might be fake

Yes, paypal does lock the account of people. However, it is still the only payment processor that is used by the whole world. We need more payment processors that are much lenient in terms of business. What do you think of skrill?

Yes, paypal does lock the account of people. However, it is still the only payment processor that is used by the whole world. We need more payment processors that are much lenient in terms of business. What do you think of skrill?
I have a Skrill account but I have not started making use of it, so I can't really say much about their service. But why I believe it has the potential to be like PayPal with time, that was one reason I created an account in the first place.

I have a Skrill account but I have not started making use of it, so I can't really say much about their service. But why I believe it has the potential to be like PayPal with time, that was one reason I created an account in the first place.

Skrill does look like a great service. However, there are many people who have a negative view about skrill. According to them their funds are locked in Skrill account and they are unable to verify their accounts.

As long as people continue to be greedy and as long as people continue looking for shot cut to success, there will be scammers and these scammers will continue to scam people.

Since the begining of internet, scam has always been present there. There are a lot of scam websites out there that use many kind of payment methods to scam people and most of those payment methods consist of transaction modes that are irreversible and I believe this is why scammers are able to take advantage and scam people. I believe there should be a process where the payment could be reversed. For example, paypal has the feature of filing the dispute and actually reversing the transaction. This is why it is hard for scammers to scam people using Paypal. I believe this policy should be adopted by other payment processors as well. What do you have to say?
Well this is true, I believe if there are ways to reduce scam, it will help so many people to do more of online business because many are afraid of online work because of the high rate of scam....

The best way to stop scam on all the money making or payment PLATFORMs on the internet is just to introduce the use of escrow system. With this system it will be very hard to scam unsuspecting victim

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back