What's new

How To Stop Scams: Here Is The Only Way To Stop Scam Sites

The only gavt about scams is that a scammer is simply a scammer. Even the PayPal thing you're saying, scammers also do charge back after succefully doing business with you and the refund will be sent back to them by PayPal. Really wicked

Paypal is really strict when it comes to dealing with such kind of account holders. Paypal may restrict activities if it receives too many fraudulent complaints regarding your account. This is what makes Paypal different from other payment processor. Paypal only wants to deal with reliable customers, not scammers.

If the policy of PayPal is adopted every where,then i will say it would be beneficial to every one who tends to make online payment
Post automatically merged:

Has they goes bye, technology is upgraded,more technology based innovattions,also scammers upgrades their skill in scamming people i don't think there is anyway of reducing or stopping scam the best way is to be smart and very careful in all ways

Last edited:
If the policy of PayPal is adopted every where,then i will say it would be beneficial to every one who tends to make online payment
Post automatically merged:

Has they goes bye, technology is upgraded,more technology based innovattions,also scammers upgrades their skill in scamming people i don't think there is anyway of reducing or stopping scam the best way is to be smart and very careful in all ways

Yes, the policy of PayPal should be adopted by other payment processors as well. They must develop a separate department where they deal with the claims related to scammers and through this way, it will be possible to stop scams significantly.

You have great points and I also hope other similar payment platforms can adopt such but don't forget as well that some scams now are associated with crypto especially some of the hyips and it's clear that transactions via crypto may not be traced or reversed which is a disadvantage. The best is for one to be observant and stay away from these scams.

Last edited:
Even if website have to take all these things into consideration it is still possible that a lot of people will still be scam in different ways. it is the responsibilities of people to understand certain things they invest their money on that is just the only secret.

I wish there's always a relay button to prompt users in identifying a scam website easily. If there's a way of immediate reversal of money when spotted, then it would be feasible.

These are the ways to minimize the scam if it is not totally eradicated
  1. Block unwanted calls and text messages.
  2. Don't give your personal or financial information in response to a request that you didn't expect.
  3. Resist the pressure to act immediately.
  4. Know how scammers tell you to pay.
  5. Stop and talk to someone you trust.

These are the ways to minimize the scam if it is not totally eradicated
  1. Block unwanted calls and text messages.
  2. Don't give your personal or financial information in response to a request that you didn't expect.
  3. Resist the pressure to act immediately.
  4. Know how scammers tell you to pay.
  5. Stop and talk to someone you trust.
Nice one, most of the scam going on now is fake Bank agent calling Bank customers on phone and ask them of their private details.. we really have to be careful on this, I almost fall for this trick.

Nice one, most of the scam going on now is fake Bank agent calling Bank customers on phone and ask them of their private details.. we really have to be careful on this, I almost fall for this trick.
Its happen to me several times and I beleive that its very easy to accomplish this if we can just join hand and report such cases to the rightful place its can be stop you will see people sending fake sms to you asking for your credit card details never expose any of such details to them

I agree with the safety net of Paypal that if you purchased something and paid via Paypal then you get a protection somehow. When the product arrives and it is fake then you can return it and you can file a dispute with Paypal on the payment you made to that supplier.

Yes, but this is only possible if the seller does not withdraw money from his PayPal account. After the withdrawal of funds from the seller's side, a buyer can do nothing. However, the seller might be restricted in the future by PayPal and I think this is a good thing.

Its happen to me several times and I beleive that its very easy to accomplish this if we can just join hand and report such cases to the rightful place its can be stop you will see people sending fake sms to you asking for your credit card details never expose any of such details to them
Report to who ,see even if you are reporting it to police they won't even be able to trace this people, the phone number is not theirs, they are using people's phone number to try to scam other innocent people.

If you are not greedy, and if you do not take a short cut to success, you are less likely to be scammed. If you do some research before joining any program, you will not be scammed.

You can only be the stopper to avoid scammers piercing into your privacy. To stay away from online fraudsters aren't sometimes easy. Although we could be the cause of these scamming happening, as most of us are quite greedy looking for the fastlink to success.

If you are not greedy, and if you do not take a short cut to success, you are less likely to be scammed. If you do some research before joining any program, you will not be scammed.

I am sure that scammers know that most of the people would do research and this is why they also use many other ways to gain trust first. they usually start a website and establish it for a long period of time and then close the site suddenly. this is what the owner of BAP Cash did.

This will help you to stay away from scammers but this scammers won't make it very easy for you to recognize their site as a scam.

This will help you to stay away from scammers but this scammers won't make it very easy for you to recognize their site as a scam.

Usually, scammers try their best to make themselves look reliable and this is why would portray themselves as a reliable company or website. It is hard to identify a scam site during the early period, but usually a HYIP site can become a scam at any time and you should be careful about sites that ask for upfront payments.

Usually, scammers try their best to make themselves look reliable and this is why would portray themselves as a reliable company or website. It is hard to identify a scam site during the early period, but usually a HYIP site can become a scam at any time and you should be careful about sites that ask for upfront payments.
That's true. I've joined a site last two weeks the site claims they pay you for watching videos on YouTube but only to realize that the site is a scam site.

How to stop scam. This is question to study in other to stop scam online. I don't believe scam would be stop completely, because of situation of country now. The only way is to stop transact business with money without proper identification.

It will be nice if other payments options could reverse transactions de would to get rid of scams permanently so only legit sites could survive and stay .

PayPal has been able to put a lot of strict measures for uses in its application but people still find a way around it. The best way to avoid being scammed online is to just do the basics not depend so much on the service providers.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back