What's new

How To Make Money Online By Accepting Donations?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many people who earn good money by accepting donations. I have seen donation buttons on many websites. As far as I know, you could easily integrate PayPal donation button on your website. The same goes true for cryptocurrency donation buttons as well. So, have you ever tried making money through this way?

I wouldn't start your career with a paypal donate button. I'd wait to use one until you're more established, as people will consider it weird you'd have a donate button right away. You can get a donate button from PayPal, which I think works like a friends and family payment. Which is what you want.

I think there are other tools where you can accept payment from other merchants too.

There should be a good cause for asking a donation. Asking a money for the sake of earning personal gain is not ethical at all.
Some people go as far as making up elaborate stories about family members in need, or saying things like, “Please help me feed my family!” Donate Here:
And you have to watch out for that, because you never really know if it’s just a scammer posting fake family pics. But if you see a hard worker, someone trying to get a YouTube channel going, or an artist, things of that sort.. then you know they really need the donations to help them continue on their path.

I have tried this method in my early career as a webmaster. I had installed paypal and crypto donate button and I did receive funds through paypal and crypto, however, receiving funds through donation on a regular basis is not possible and receiving good amount is also not possible. I no longer use this mehtod

If you're starting your career, it's advisable not to include a PayPal donate button right from the beginning. It's better to wait until you've established yourself more in your field. Having a donate button right away might be perceived as odd by people. When you're ready to add a donate button, you can obtain one from PayPal, which typically works similar to a friends and family payment, which is often more appropriate for such contributions.

I don't think anyone can make money through this method really. Most people would most likely make donations if you're actually a nonprofit organization helping the public in a way or the other. But making money through donations for no reason will be really difficult.

I wouldn't start your career with a paypal donate button. I'd wait to use one until you're more established, as people will consider it weird you'd have a donate button right away. You can get a donate button from PayPal, which I think works like a friends and family payment. Which is what you want.

I think there are other tools where you can accept payment from other merchants too.

I certainly do not think that it would be a wise decision to depend on donations. people may or they may not donate a fixed amount to you. This is why majority of the site owners usually collect donations as a side hustle only in majority of the cases. Certain people, however, do receive good amount of money as donation. This also includes certain streamers as well.

I have actually seen this kind of feature being used on several websites and I believe that for them to be making use of it means that they are actually getting donations from their members.

But I believe that before your forum members will be interested in donating to your project, they must have been enjoying a very good service from you. It's not something that you just set up immediately after creating your website and you'll start getting donations from members.

I have actually seen this kind of feature being used on several websites and I believe that for them to be making use of it means that they are actually getting donations from their members.

But I believe that before your forum members will be interested in donating to your project, they must have been enjoying a very good service from you. It's not something that you just set up immediately after creating your website and you'll start getting donations from members.

Well, it is possible to accept donations. There are many big organisations that accept donations and this also includes many big business organisations as well. In fact, many for-profit organisations also collect donations as well for research and volunteering work. We can find donation buttons on their websites as well.

I would like to add that if you are genuinely in need, it may be wise to start a GoFundMe to allow generous online donors to help you in your distress. Kickstarter can be a good idea for starting a business. You can also ask for ongoing donations to help cover site expenses (possibly in exchange for perks) on Patreon.

I've seen it too and I've donated in the one's which I felt the need to donate. Website needs assistance from its members in ways to support it. These donations are sought after during the early stages of the website from the one's I've seen.

I've seen it too and I've donated in the one's which I felt the need to donate. Website needs assistance from its members in ways to support it. These donations are sought after during the early stages of the website from the one's I've seen.

I think that there are many freelancing platforms that may or may not allow freelancers to receive donations. So, it depends entirely on the kind of platform. The fact remains that majority of the websites may not have this feature. However, you can create your own website and start accepting donations quite easily.

I think that there are many freelancing platforms that may or may not allow freelancers to receive donations. So, it depends entirely on the kind of platform. The fact remains that majority of the websites may not have this feature. However, you can create your own website and start accepting donations quite easily.
Freelancers don't receive any donations, at least not that I know of. I assume you've been using websites and forums for years, how many of them have you received donations or see members receive it? It's members who give donations to support.

Making money through a donation button is not something you should ever rely on. A donate button should be placed to allow people to be able to donate if they wish to and not something you should expect them to do daily, weekly or even monthly.

I am a firm believer that anything that should be long-term when it comes to making money should be followed with a service or even work completion. Donation buttons should be placed only for that, donations.

Making money through a donation button is not something you should ever rely on. A donate button should be placed to allow people to be able to donate if they wish to and not something you should expect them to do daily, weekly or even monthly.

I am a firm believer that anything that should be long-term when it comes to making money should be followed with a service or even work completion. Donation buttons should be placed only for that, donations.
There's a way you would use the donation feature on your website, your members will start feeling you have become a leach who's only after their money. There should be a project behind using the donation feature. It will encourage your members to contribute.

Well, it is possible to accept donations. There are many big organisations that accept donations and this also includes many big business organisations as well. In fact, many for-profit organisations also collect donations as well for research and volunteering work. We can find donation buttons on their websites as well.

Before your offline business can be able to to get donations, it must have been rendering a lot of good services to the general public. This is what's going to make it easy for the business to get donations from so many entities whenever you put out the word out about seeking donations to help you out with a project.

I would like to add that if you are genuinely in need, it may be wise to start a GoFundMe to allow generous online donors to help you in your distress. Kickstarter can be a good idea for starting a business. You can also ask for ongoing donations to help cover site expenses (possibly in exchange for perks) on Patreon.
I'm wondering whether Kickstarter and GoFundMe are going to be easy to support offline business more than they support online business like website related stuff? I've not used either of them but I have someone who wants to apply for donations using any of them to raise funds for his bakery business.

I'm wondering whether Kickstarter and GoFundMe are going to be easy to support offline business more than they support online business like website related stuff? I've not used either of them but I have someone who wants to apply for donations using any of them to raise funds for his bakery business.
It shouldn’t be a problem for businesses in general. I know of two successful bands who have used crowdfunding to get them out of funding jams. However, for a bakery you would want to look for donors in the local area, because you need customers in there local area. A more effective approach would be to find a place where he is legally allowed to set up a table and serve some samples of his baking to encourage people to support the business. People can vote with their taste buds.

If the business is already open, GoFundMe would be a general “help me get started” or “help me expand” type thing where he would look for local donors to help him get his business off the ground, whereas Kickstarter would be for a specific product launch that needs funding.

There's a way you would use the donation feature on your website, your members will start feeling you have become a leach who's only after their money. There should be a project behind using the donation feature. It will encourage your members to contribute.

Once I feel that I'm being taken advantage of with donation on a forum, there's nothing that's going to make me donate on the project. I do the same thing in church whenever I go worshipping on Sunday's. There are days when they will keep asking for one offering or another. Once it gets on me that they are taking me for a fool, I will sit my chair without getting up to give a cent.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back