What's new

How to I get traffic for my vlog

You should make your video to be very responsive to people who are browsing on different devices. You should also make the video to be shareable in different formats to social media.

There are two methods you can used to promote your blog. There are free methods and paid method. As you know, your vlog is new so, many people are not aware of it. Even google may not even aware of your vlog
The fist thing you need to do is to create quality and quantity contents on your vlog. Be consistent. If you want to be uploading weekly, make it weekly. If you keeping uploading quality contents on your vlog, the attention of search engine will be call into it, google index. After doing this, join many platforms and create an article in the video you just created and the end of the article you can the link.

Not necessarily and only FB ads but on forums too.
There are good forums that pull a chunk of traffic daily and their fee is so minimal compared to Facebook and Instagram ads.

Am into video blog have little or no traffic on my video blog and we all know that to make money in this field you have to have high traffic on you page so how do I generate or get traffic for my vide blog how I generate traffic for my vide blog
Focus on creating great content that is informative, engaging, and worth sharing. If you mention other persons or brands in your vlog, contact them and ask if they'd be happy to promote your material with their followers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back