What's new

Can you get traffic on youtube through social media promotion?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes

If you search for this question on Google or even on youtube, you will find that most people recommend promoting your content on social media sites. Well, based on my personal experience, it is not possible to build views by sharing on other social sites, you cannot get beyond few visits. Let's say you promote on facebook, do you think you can get views on your youtube videos from facebook? That’s not possible because Facebook itself is a platform for videos.

It also largely depends on the number of followers you have on those social networks. If you are an influencer on social networks, you may be able to direct that traffic to YouTube, but if you are a normal user, this will be difficult.

This is not a cool method for beginners because they do not have a large audience anyway, but big bloggers do this in order to attract their audience from other social networks for YouTube. It works for them because they leave only short videos on social networks and offer to watch the whole video on YouTube and leave a link to their channel and it works for them

It also largely depends on the number of followers you have on those social networks. If you are an influencer on social networks, you may be able to direct that traffic to YouTube, but if you are a normal user, this will be difficult.
Having a lot of followers can help, your getting tons of views might not be possible even for those who have a lot of followers. I have noticed that most of the time users on social media do not like to visit external platform to view content, they just want to consume the content available on the platform

If you search for this question on Google or even on youtube, you will find that most people recommend promoting your content on social media sites. Well, based on my personal experience, it is not possible to build views by sharing on other social sites, you cannot get beyond few visits. Let's say you promote on facebook, do you think you can get views on your youtube videos from facebook? That’s not possible because Facebook itself is a platform for videos.
I don't think it really matters to Facebook. All Facebook cares about is whether you're paying. Why should they care otherwise?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back