Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.0900USD
Biznotes
How might influencers help out your project? What niches might that be? What might the influencer charge? Do you feel that would be worth it? Who has actually used an influencer? How did you mean him/her?

If you can get something promoted or showcased on an influencers channel or socials, it could draw in a lot of traffic. The issue though is that traffic is going to die down once that promotion or event ends. You will get some new sign-ups and or members, but most of the people who go to the site probably will look at it once and move on.

You need constant traffic, and one promotion with an influencer could get you some good numbers, you'd have to do more promotions with the same celeb or someone else. And another issue to that is the money. You will have to pay an influencer if you want them to promote something of yours.

I have limited experience on working with influencers. However, based on my experience I can say if you choose an influence in your industry and if your influencer is genuine (does not have fake followers), you can get traffic and sales. Sadly, these days there are a lot of fake influencers.

I have limited experience on working with influencers. However, based on my experience I can say if you choose an influence in your industry and if your influencer is genuine (does not have fake followers), you can get traffic and sales. Sadly, these days there are a lot of fake influencers.
Yeah, we need to know strategies to know fake traffic and people. It can save a lot of heartache. Do you know any? Actually, it can be very deceiving these days. Who can say that someone cannot hire a gang to post FB comments or whatever to give the illusion of quality?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back