What's new

Getting a lot of traffic on Instagram/TikTok from fake accounts?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you're attempting to get into the influencer game, either it be through Instagram or TikTok, you may want to know that you might receive some fake followers. I noticed for one of my instagram accounts, I would get traffic from fake accounts, mostly adult women who don't interact with the videos aside from liking them. Have you ever seen a lot of fake traffic to your accounts like this? What did you do?

I once had a Twitter account where I had more than 50 percent fake accounts. In the beginning I was very happy to see follower counts increasing. However even after having 10k followers when I was not getting conversion, I became suspicious and started doing checks. Fake accounts on social media is a big problem

I bought thousands of followers on Facebook. Since I bought them from Facebook, I don't think they were fake. Also, they did a lot of comments on my posts, so I know they weren't fake.

If you're attempting to get into the influencer game, either it be through Instagram or TikTok, you may want to know that you might receive some fake followers. I noticed for one of my instagram accounts, I would get traffic from fake accounts, mostly adult women who don't interact with the videos aside from liking them. Have you ever seen a lot of fake traffic to your accounts like this? What did you do?
Like the entire internet, Instagram is not immune to bots and is plagued, so many of those accounts are simply that, to get traffic and real followers you are going to have to do things very well to get a good base of real followers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back