What's new

How to I get traffic for my vlog

Am into video blog have little or no traffic on my video blog and we all know that to make money in this field you have to have high traffic on you page so how do I generate or get traffic for my vide blog how I generate traffic for my vide blog
Get views from YouTube's organic search Results.
1. Use descriptive and keywords Rich titles.
2.Have quality keyword Rich descriptions.
3.Use tag.
4.optimaize your thumbnail Image.
5.create Transcriptions of your videos.
6.provide content that Educates.
7.Use Guest you tubers.

You can increase traffic on vlog channel if you follow some good points or ideas. First one your Title must be descriptive and rich in keywords. Second one create transcripts of your videos. Use tags and optimise your thumbnail. It also must look different and attractive.

When advertising, use interesting subject, that can easily attract people to read.
Use the help of your friends to promote, because you can't pay for full advert. But if you can, pay for full advert.

Am into video blog have little or no traffic on my video blog and we all know that to make money in this field you have to have high traffic on you page so how do I generate or get traffic for my vide blog how I generate traffic for my vide blog
Video blog is a very nice gig to do if you are the type that knows how to shoot a good video with good content. To get organic traffic to your blog, you will need to set up budget down some funds for proper campaign to get vicibility

I think you should keep good content and good show in you videos uploaded you making the vlogs on the youtube and Facebook vlog create this site you easily generate the traffic and making the following to the facebook and youtube channel

It is easy to give advice but difficult to follow the tips and make them work for you. I have a youtube channel and I have not yet reached the monetization threshold. When I ask this question, a lot of people start giving advice, however, when I check their channel, their videos do not have as many views as my videos have.

Advertise!!!. This one is so obvious, we're going to look at it first. Get Social. Mix It Up. Write Irresistible Headlines. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO. Target Long-Tail Keywords. Start Guest Blogging. Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site.

If you are familiar with platforms like Facebook, Instagram and what have you,all you need to do is join group link and invite friends to see your post, and make sure to try ads that will also attract interest of the platform users.

Network with other vbloggers in your niche and have them feature or recommend your vblog or content for a fee. This is a way of buying visitors and it's a long term investment you'll get return in the long run. Their audience are people interested in the content of your vblog.

Have Quality and Keyword Rich Descriptions
The video portrayal is the place where you can more readily educate the web indexes and clients exactly what is the issue here. This will help increment the active clicking factor and accordingly the perspectives, as clients will realize what's in store in your video.

Your Network like they say determines your networth. Traffic is highly dependent on how much followers you have.
You might need to join several forums, add your vblog name/handle on your signature and intentionally direct people there to check out your vlog.
Another very impotence key is your content. How loaded is your content?
Does your content give rich enough values to make a visitor want to return?

Work on your content dear.

Create more videos. Studies show that the more often you update your blog, the more traffic it will receive. ...
Promote with social media. ...
Use better titles. ...
Know your niche. ...
Include tags ...
Incorporate keywords. ...
Incorporate links. ...
Add social sharing buttons.

If you are familiar with platforms like Facebook, Instagram and what have you,all you need to do is join group link and invite friends to see your post, and make sure to try ads that will also attract interest of the platform users.

Well that is a little bit easy. All you have to do is share your links to various social media like Facebook, twitter, WhatsApp etc. To people who you know that will click on your link and view your clog contents. Once people like your contents things will get more easier for you and you will get more traffic.

1. Write more. ...
  2. Promote with social media. ...
  3. Write better titles. ...
  4. Know your niche. ...
  5. Include photos. ...
  6. Incorporate keywords. ...
  7. Incorporate links. ...
  8. Add social sharing buttons.

The Same way you were able to generate traffic on your website, page and social media accounts is the same approach to use to generate traffic on your vlog.
Now that you already have a vlog then start making videos that will inspire your prospective buyers with good contents etc.

Twitter
Social media platforms like Twitter can be tricky to break into, but I still think it’s worth trying. Even if you only have 50 followers, you should still post your vlogs on Twitter. You never know when a follower might click, watch and subscribe.

You have seek answer to the right question. Traffic is very important now that we are in digital age. Without traffic, no one will know what you have to offer online. But there are so many ways to get traffic including using Facebook, youtube, even forums like this, in the section where such is allowed to be posted. You can use google for detailed analysis. Good luck!

You need to advertise your page on social media platforms, try posting your videos on different platforms with you page link added in it. Post your link on your social media handles, and ask your friends to assist you share it with their friends. Most importantly, ensure that your contents are good, so that people will be happy to visit your page.

Sours for tralaffuc all over, if you have list, get a good content and send them to you clog and offer them free product or pdf. Get traffic from social media like Facebook Twitter, YouTube etc... Do a small video and you will get traffic.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back