PTC For Traffic

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I run ads on my sites and using incentivized traffic like paid to click is against my advertisers' terms, therefore, I have not used PTC to advertise my sites where I have used ads. However, I have used PTC sites to advertise my sites that are not running ads. PTC ads give you real human traffic but there will rarely be any conversion.

I run ads on my sites and using incentivized traffic like paid to click is against my advertisers' terms, therefore, I have not used PTC to advertise my sites where I have used ads. However, I have used PTC sites to advertise my sites that are not running ads. PTC ads give you real human traffic but there will rarely be any conversion.
Seems like a waste of time to me. I suppose the people are not interested in your site, except just to earn money. Anyway, probably someone could devise some way to get people who want to click for money and like the site.

Even when traffic does not convert, getting traffic is very important. If your site gets traffic, search bots think that your site is popular among people and will push up the site in search algorithm. If you have traffic, you can impress advertisers.

I don't think it's the best idea to advertise a PTC either, unless the PTC takes you to a site of interest to the person who is clicking on the ad, for example the person clicks on a PTC to earn crypto and the site advertised on the PTC offers to earn crypto on its website, that's where it can be effective to use it.

Advertising your site through PTC ads might not get you conversion unless you are also operating sites where users can earn, but you can sure get human visitors. This is better than using traffic exchange.

If the PTC visitors are very targeted, the formula could work. However, I doubt if that's the case. Anyway, that formula is how ad-systems on major networks work, but they're not called "paid to click (PTC)". Basically, the number of visitors, what you're targeting, and the value of the visitors are computed for a price.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back