Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.0900USD
Biznotes
What are some good points about the major companies of Facebook, Instagram, Google etc.? What is something to note of other companies, one like MaxVisits.com?

Myself, I would trust the major companies, but that doesn't necessarily rule out other ones, but I would be very cautious.

I don't think I have heard of MaxVisits. If you are selling something, using Search Engine Marketing can be good as as conversion rates are really high. YOu can also use facebook ads to generate sales. But running ads just for traffic does not work with Google and Facebook ads.

I don't think I have heard of MaxVisits. If you are selling something, using Search Engine Marketing can be good as as conversion rates are really high. YOu can also use facebook ads to generate sales. But running ads just for traffic does not work with Google and Facebook ads.
The source of the traffic is very important. Also, the threat of some advertising scam, like say people are paid to make a place seem legit.

Anyway, what do you mean with the following statement?

But running ads just for traffic does not work with Google and Facebook ads.

Last edited:
The source of the traffic is very important. Also, the threat of some advertising scam, like say people are paid to make a place seem legit.

Anyway, what do you mean with the following statement?
If you are running ads to drive traffic on your site, you will make a loss with your ad budget. However, if you are running ads to generate sales, you will make some profits even when you have few conversion

If you are running ads to drive traffic on your site, you will make a loss with your ad budget. However, if you are running ads to generate sales, you will make some profits even when you have few conversion
Well, actually, if you can get these visitors to join a list, you're not making a sale, but the chance of getting a sale might happen later. In that case, you wouldn't have a loss on your budget, but it might take some time to see a turnaround. Do you see what I mean?

Yes, building an email list or building followers on your pages through advertising can also help you as you might sell your things in the future. I have build email lists by running ads on Fcebook. I have also built followers by running ads.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back