How to I get traffic for my vlog

Hades

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Am into video blog have little or no traffic on my video blog and we all know that to make money in this field you have to have high traffic on you page so how do I generate or get traffic for my vide blog how I generate traffic for my vide blog

Where do you publish your vlogs, on facebook, youtube, or your own website? If you publish on facebook or youtube you need a large following on your facebook page or a lot of subscription on your youtube channel. If you publish on your website, your website must be getting a lot of visits from search engines and social media.

Am into video blog have little or no traffic on my video blog and we all know that to make money in this field you have to have high traffic on you page so how do I generate or get traffic for my vide blog how I generate traffic for my vide blog
To promote your blog, simply join different Facebook groups related to the field,which discuss your vlog content. And then post 5-10 posts related to vlog ads or post direct link of your blog in those groups.
Remember! Don't post same description in all posts otherwise you ll get banned.

7836543959e58a71a2629f194d8d8007e0.jpg

Jeep® Compass Tua da 259€ al mese e nessuna...
Jeep® Compass​
jeep-official.it​

When advertising, use interesting subject, that can easily attract people to read.
Use the help of your friends to promote, because you can't pay for full advert. But if you can, pay for full advert.

Apart from joining Facebook and Instagram related groups to boost your views and traffic,you can also run ads. Not necessarily and only FB ads but on forums too.
There are good forums that pull a chunk of traffic daily and their fee is so minimal compared to Facebook and Instagram ads.

If you are familiar with platforms like Facebook, Instagram and what have you,all you need to do is join group link and invite friends to see your post, and make sure to try ads that will also attract interest of the platform users.

Before you can be sure of making good amount of money on your vlog Channel you must have good amount of traffic through your subscribers. As a vlogger you must start by doing keywords research for any content you want to make so tht your video will be able to rank well on the platform.

The best way to generate traffic is through advertising of your vlog and by offering rewards for others to promote your vlog as well. For example If you look at some forums there are people that post up their videos in the forum and offer a reward for viewing and sharing the video. If you are able to do this as well then you will be able to promote your vlog and ensure that with time that it grows. Also social media is your friend. So don't forget to make use of that as well.

Check on your Facebook friends if your niche will be interesting to them. To be frank, I do not watch a vlog even if you send me the post via private message and even if there is a strong request. It is a waste of time to watch a video particularly if the video is about something outside my field of interest. If needed you can create Facebook Page for your vlog and try to make a creative post like making the video a bit mysterious.

All you have to do is put in some little work. Create a Facebook page or group for your vlog, make sure you post stuffs on the page daily to generate more traffic. Create a website about your vlog. YouTube is also a good way to generate traffic.

I suggest you put your contents out there, talk and tell people about your vlog through social media platforms, encourage people to check out your contents ,post snippets of the videos on your social media platforms.

There are many websites in social media for increase the traffic.you can search on Google for this purpose and get more traffic in one day.

If you truly want to gain traffic as in gather enough viewers to view what you upload. All you need to do, is advertise your vlogging to those platforms that you have fans, well-wishers and family members. Examples of those site are social medias, blogging websites that have lots traffic, the owner of the blog can help, write a sponsored article about your vlogging platform etc.

There are many ways to get Traffic to your website, Blog or affiliate offer, let’s have a look at some of them
(SEO) Search Engine Optimisation, this is where you hire someone to optimise your website/Blog for the Search Engines. This is a process of finding the best Keywords for your business or niche.
Once you have your keywords, you can then start to optimise your site for the SERPs. Example: building helpful/informative Content around your niche and having your keywords spread out within the content of your articles.

Choose carefully your thumbnail. The thumbnails you select for each video are more important than you think. Think over your title and video description. Create a Custom Background Image. Make Your Best Video “Featured” Add Channel Tags. Pay Attention to Comments. Recent Activity is a win-win situation.

It will be good if you share the source so we will appreciate it better and it will be easy to help you. If you want to increase traffic use Seo. If you follow and apply Seo principles your project will slowly come to life and traffic will start to move. Of course it is important to have good quality content. Search engines like new and unique information

Choose your thumbnails carefully. The thumbnails you pick for each video are more relevant than you think. ...
Think about the definition of your title and video. ...
Build a Custom Picture Backdrop. ...
Make "Featured" your best video...
Add Tags for Channel. ...
Pay watch for feedback. ...
A win-win scenario is a recent occurrence. ...
Users like playlists... users like a playlist to be created.

You should add Channel Tags
Tag away! This is as fundamental as tagging your videos with keywords. You’ll bring the viewers to you and can find this on your settings option on the My Channel menu

The Same way you were able to generate traffic on your website, page and social media accounts is the same approach to use to generate traffic on your vlog.
Now that you already have a vlog then start making videos that will inspire your prospective buyers with good contents etc..

You have to make some worthy and useful contented video which will attracts people towards your video / blog. Then advertise your blog link to different social media platforms like Facebook, instagram, twitter etc with a little description. It will drive traffic to your blog.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back