What's new

How SAFE is to BUY Online using Credit Card?

Not any site asking for membership is scam site. Even for example Google Drive asks for membership if you have used your 15 GB storage to have more space or Dropbox if you have used your 2GB.
I mean pay-per-click sites, I have read from other members that after paying the membership they have not been able to withdraw the profits, this makes me think that if there are sites, that after you pay the membership they block you because they are scam .

It is a two ways thing. You can be scam or not,bit their reliable business empire that are trusted and well reputable like Amazon

Well for me i don't trust such buying oh because i know one that is possible is for one of these websites tobe hacked and information about peoples cards could be gathered and collected or stolen and when such happens next thing is money missing from someone account with no way of tracing the cause of it so i dont support it at all
The only website that we trust is the airline. We use the credit card for purchasing plane tickets. For online stores it is always the cod mode for paying. It is a risk to be using the credit card for online transactions.

When you trade with only reputable platforms, then, it wouldn't be an issue since it is most of the times unavoidable to purchase online with credit or debit cards.
The only way i can trade online using my credit card is if I am dealing with the most trusted site , because using my credit card form trading online is the last thing I will ever do.

I don't like making use of credit card to purchase things online because the world is full of sophisticated hackers. I prefer using PayPal or virtual credit card to make a purchase online. In this way, my real data will not be exposed to the scammers.

I don't like making use of credit card to purchase things online because the world is full of sophisticated hackers. I prefer using PayPal or virtual credit card to make a purchase online. In this way, my real data will not be exposed to the scammers.
PayPal have your credit card linked to it as well , so it is not really different from using your credit card. All you need is good planning

It's true, I don't agree with being charged to withdraw earnings from a site, when they are supposed to pay you for the work you have done. There are even sites that ask you to pay for a membership, yet they are scams. Caution should also be exercised before contributing any capital online.
You might have mistaken me for someone else or you must have misquote me wrongly,because we were actually discussing about getting a UK used products online, I think it is a mistake.

I believe it is a very safe thing to use your credit card to buy something online. But these places you use your credit cards on online must be places you're sure are reputable for use your card details for shopping

You might have mistaken me for someone else or you must have misquote me wrongly,because we were actually discussing about getting a UK used products online, I think it is a mistake.
You are right, I apologize that message was meant for another member! Back to the topic! I was checking the opportunities to buy used items at a good price, but I did not get it online, however an acquaintance told me that the technician at her work gets them wholesale from the United States. I have to talk to him and find out the procedure.

In this era of phishing sites,I recommend you open a separate account for online purchases and fund the account to the tune of the amount of what you want to purchase at a time

Buying online with credit card is more saver,it is been used just like our ATM cards. Transaction online is one the best thing that has ever happened that brings joy and happiness.

PayPal have your credit card linked to it as well , so it is not really different from using your credit card. All you need is good planning
If you know the reason why PayPal was created in the first instance, you will not be saying that. For your information, PayPal was created to protect your credit card from theft. Show me when there is a massive hack into PayPal system to get credit cards by the hackers.

The only way i can trade online using my credit card is if I am dealing with the most trusted site , because using my credit card form trading online is the last thing I will ever do.
I use my cards on most of the sites I buy things from online and I haven't had any issues. One thing is that I only stick with those I am sure about.

It's relatively safe, at least I've used my Master card on sites like AliExpress and Jumia shopping malls without any issues, as you said it's better to stick to the known online brands.

Well, it's all about the online website that you are actually paying on. If it's a business website that its secure socket layer is protected, then it's absolutely safe to pay on it.

If you know the reason why PayPal was created in the first instance, you will not be saying that. For your information, PayPal was created to protect your credit card from theft. Show me when there is a massive hack into PayPal system to get credit cards by the hackers.
That PayPal has not been hacked doesn't mean that it can't be hacked. Secondly , PayPal was never created to protect your credit card. If you credit card is compromised there is nothing PayPal can do to stop the withdrawals

You are right, I apologize that message was meant for another member! Back to the topic! I was checking the opportunities to buy used items at a good price, but I did not get it online, however an acquaintance told me that the technician at her work gets them wholesale from the United States. I have to talk to him and find out the procedure.
I don't know why there are no importers in your countries that deal with electronic products like laptops and iPhones, I think when you are buying the product from USA it will be delivered to a shipping companies , the shipping company will deliver it to your country.

That PayPal has not been hacked doesn't mean that it can't be hacked. Secondly , PayPal was never created to protect your credit card. If you credit card is compromised there is nothing PayPal can do to stop the withdrawals
But I think paypal is much more secure than any other payment options. If Paypal can be hacked, any other payment option is much more susceptible to get hacked. Though I do agree that it does not guarantee that they will protect our cards.

I use my cards on most of the sites I buy things from online and I haven't had any issues. One thing is that I only stick with those I am sure about.
Sticking with the sites you are sure with when buying product with your card online is the best thing to do, i have seen few people loosing their money because they gave out their card details online, thou its rear.

I agree with this, only use trusted stores if you wish to use online credit card payment in online stores, personally I would opt for another option if I am not sure such store can be trusted.
Options like paying using something like cryptocurrency right? But if that option is not available, I'd rather not buy there but only on trusted online stores that I am very sure of

I don't know why there are no importers in your countries that deal with electronic products like laptops and iPhones, I think when you are buying the product from USA it will be delivered to a shipping companies , the shipping company will deliver it to your country.
Maybe there is, but in the places I looked I didn't get it, but I will wait for an answer. If the price is affordable, it is within my means, I will surely buy the computer. Thanks for your advice @Jlife .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back