What's new

How SAFE is to BUY Online using Credit Card?

Maybe there is, but in the places I looked I didn't get it, but I will wait for an answer. If the price is affordable, it is within my means, I will surely buy the computer. Thanks for your advice @Jlife .
Ok, I was trying to get a laptop, it 5th generation laptop,500 gb storage capacity and 8 gb ram size, they told me it is 250 dollars, that is quite expensive for me but maybe other lower model might be cheaper.

Ok, I was trying to get a laptop, it 5th generation laptop,500 gb storage capacity and 8 gb ram size, they told me it is 250 dollars, that is quite expensive for me but maybe other lower model might be cheaper.
I'm looking for a desktop computer, just the PC or otherwise buy the motherboard, I'll wait to see if I get it and what is the cost. If it is worth buying one or repairing the one I have, since I don't have a lot of capital available to acquire one at such high costs. $250 for me is too much money.

I'm looking for a desktop computer, just the PC or otherwise buy the motherboard, I'll wait to see if I get it and what is the cost. If it is worth buying one or repairing the one I have, since I don't have a lot of capital available to acquire one at such high costs. $250 for me is too much money.
Yes that's a serious amount of money, but sometimes it is always better for you to save money and buy good things at once, then to get inferior product at a cheaper rate, how much is $250 in your currency ?

Yes that's a serious amount of money, but sometimes it is always better for you to save money and buy good things at once, then to get inferior product at a cheaper rate, how much is $250 in your currency ?
Of course, in other times it was not a large amount, but in view of the devaluation that has damaged the economy, that amount is equal to one billion bolivars. To give you an idea, 5 years ago, that same amount of dollars was 49.500 bolivars.

Of course, in other times it was not a large amount, but in view of the devaluation that has damaged the economy, that amount is equal to one billion bolivars. To give you an idea, 5 years ago, that same amount of dollars was 49.500 bolivars.
You mean 1 billion what ? In this case there is a serious devaluation in the economy of your country and the government need to do something about it ,is the government trying their best possible way to improve it ?

Have you written it correct? I mean, as you said, five years ago it was 49.5 bolivars, and now it is more than 1 billion, it is a hell lot of devaluation.

I don't really know how safe it is because I have been buying using credit cards. But my own opinion is that, if one has no knowledge of how to trade online using credit cards, u should not even try it because you might end up being duped

I agree with this, only use trusted stores if you wish to use online credit card payment in online stores, personally I would opt for another option if I am not sure such store can be trusted.
This is the best and safest thing to do, when you are not sure of the platforms where you want to use your cards, it is better for you to totally avoid it to prevent the hacking of your cards.

Before submitting your credit card details on any online sales platform to purchase something, have you made your own enquiry of those platforms are actually trust worthy? That's the question you should ask yourself first

You mean 1 billion what ? In this case there is a serious devaluation in the economy of your country and the government need to do something about it ,is the government trying their best possible way to improve it ?
Have you written it correct? I mean, as you said, five years ago it was 49.5 bolivars, and now it is more than 1 billion, it is a hell lot of devaluation.
I will explain it better for you to understand, because it is not easy to understand. 5 years ago the value of the dollar in my country was equal to $1 = 198 bolivars then, $250 = 49500 (forty nine thousand five hundred bolivars).
Today $1 = 4000000 bolivars, $250 = 1000000000 (one billion bolivars). The devaluation is unprecedented! and I don't think anything similar has happened anywhere else in the world!

I have not seen anything that favors us with the government, in this situation.

Not any site asking for membership is scam site. Even for example Google Drive asks for membership if you have used your 15 GB storage to have more space or Dropbox if you have used your 2GB.
It is always say for you to buy online if you trust the site because most side of town if you use your credit card to buy they will withdraw all the money in your account.

The best way to do this is that before you buy anything online you need to check if the security system of the platform is very strong and it comes with htpps. If it does not come with it you just need to go elsewhere and buy your items online

when it comes to buy something online I don't buy the idea neither do I like it but I don't like the most is having to use my credit card to pay for something online that is the worst because I believe if that company all platform should ever be hacked they could gather the information of all the users of cards as ever being used and before you know what is happening you start to hear issues of money missing from people's accounts without any form of Direction or trace.

Sticking with the sites you are sure with when buying product with your card online is the best thing to do, i have seen few people loosing their money because they gave out their card details online, thou its rear.
Apart from the online use of cards that could be risky, these days I have seen people loose funds from those who clone those cards and get to wipe out their accounts.

I think it depends on the security of the platform and the consciousness of the individual. Buying crypto online is as safe as buying other stuffs online. You should keep your details safe and never reveal it to anyone.

How safe is it to pay for goods and services using a credit card online? What can you do to avoid scams? I would recommend only using a credit card for known retailers, like Google or Amazon, and using the likes of PayPal for anything else.
Buying online with our credit card is a very risky step. Because there are so many cloned online stores which we believe to be real not knowing that they are build by fraudsters.
My only suggestion is, be rest assured to make payment online if the site have escrow or a third party.

I will explain it better for you to understand, because it is not easy to understand. 5 years ago the value of the dollar in my country was equal to $1 = 198 bolivars then, $250 = 49500 (forty nine thousand five hundred bolivars).
Today $1 = 4000000 bolivars, $250 = 1000000000 (one billion bolivars). The devaluation is unprecedented! and I don't think anything similar has happened anywhere else in the world!

I have not seen anything that favors us with the government, in this situation.
I'm just surprised ,this is the first time I'm hearing about this, I didn't even know your country country is in Africa until you said it. Then how are you people surviving over there with such devaluation.

I'm just surprised ,this is the first time I'm hearing about this, I didn't even know your country country is in Africa until you said it. Then how are you people surviving over there with such devaluation.
My country is not in Africa, we belong to Latin America. How do we survive? we have looked for options to generate profits, in different ways. The great majority of the population is in the food sales business and others online. They have abandoned their jobs to become entrepreneurs.

Yes, using your credit card to purchase online is secure, however it depends on the site you're shopping on as well as the security of the device you're using and the network you're connecting to.

My country is not in Africa, we belong to Latin America. How do we survive? we have looked for options to generate profits, in different ways. The great majority of the population is in the food sales business and others online. They have abandoned their jobs to become entrepreneurs.
Then it will be better that the government should try to revive the economy of the country because if it continues this way ,the depreciation will continue .what is the economic and financial minister doing about it ?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back