What's new

How SAFE is to BUY Online using Credit Card?

Then it will be better that the government should try to revive the economy of the country because if it continues this way ,the depreciation will continue .what is the economic and financial minister doing about it ?

Nobody does anything here, we just hope that everything passes quickly and we can get back to normal. This is the reason why I am looking for economy when purchasing a pc or motherboard. Since we must take care of our savings and not venture when buying online.

Up until now it doesn't go down well with me to buy online with my credit card one of my friends account was emptied just in an attempt to buy online
This is a very pathetic case but I believe that this friend of yours must have gone to a website that was set up by a scam laundering people because I do not see a situation whereby a website that is Jane you can lead to someone's account being emptied.

Paying for goods online in a reputable company is kinda safe as it is in their policy that private things (password, credit cards ) won't be tamper with in any form

Down here you will need a list of verification methods before you'll be able to withdraw any money using your bank card so to a large extent it is actually the safest way.

I can't say that it is safe to buy online with your credit card and I can't say that it is not safe it depends on the site you are buying from. if you are buying from prestigious companies like Amazon you are in the right track although they can be asked as well but the risk associated with the transaction is less

Buying online with credit cards is safe if only you're aware of how to detect site security. Look to your browsers address bar, check for a padlock when accessing sites to ascertain it's safety. Besides most browsers (for example, chrome) would tell you particular sites are not safe for accessing

Down here you will need a list of verification methods before you'll be able to withdraw any money using your bank card so to a large extent it is actually the safest way.
Buying with your card is fast but we need to exercise caution when using our debit cards to buy things especially on platforms that we are not sure of it safety.

Its very safe and not till the third party platform you are buying from starts demanding for your credit card secret information. Then you could tag that as scam
When you trust the site that you are buying from you can be able to use your credit card, but when you don't trust the site and you don't buy with your credit card.

As far as the site does not store your credit card details I think that using of cards as a payment option is actually the safest among any other option.

Before I could proceed to Transit on any website I will check if they are using PayPal and all the safe mode of payment. I am going to bail if it is only credit card be used as a method of payment on the website.

As far as the site does not store your credit card details I think that using of cards as a payment option is actually the safest among any other option.
And also it is also advisable for us to use most popular shopping sites to get most of the products we are interested, the popular one are more reliable than the one we do not know.

I agree with this, only use trusted stores if you wish to use online credit card payment in online stores, personally I would opt for another option if I am not sure such store can be trusted.
That is correct. Only transact with trusted online store to prevent from being scammed by fly by night scheme.

As for my experience, my purchase experience in online store is satisfactory. There is no situation that the items are not delivered.

That is correct. Only transact with trusted online store to prevent from being scammed by fly by night scheme.

As for my experience, my purchase experience in online store is satisfactory. There is no situation that the items are not delivered.
Very true. These days, there are so many new online stores coming up. Before trying any of these new ones make sure you have made good research about them or at least you know the location of their offline office

Paying for goods online in a reputable company is kinda safe as it is in their policy that private things (password, credit cards ) won't be tamper with in any form
Yes reputable companies make sure that customer data uploaded to their website is secure and free from hacks. We've also read cases where hackers got into a website database to steal credit card information.

In my opinion it's not safe because a third party may most time intervene and when this happened then you're in trouble of losing your hard earned money that's why i don't use it.

It is safer especially if one is buying from a reputable company. But I cannot guarantee buying from just random website.

How safe is it to pay for goods and services using a credit card online? What can you do to avoid scams? I would recommend only using a credit card for known retailers, like Google or Amazon, and using the likes of PayPal for anything else.
People are very careful to use their credit card to buy things online, some person are fortunate because they have never be scam before but in my country I can't advice anyone to use is credit card for any online transactions

With the way technology is rising it also brought some disadvantage with it example is online scams people donwiyh credit cards so it's advisable tinuae other means so as not to fall victims

It is usually safe to pay for goods online using your credit cards if these platforms online are the ones you can trust or have known their reputation for being legit. Otherwise, use other means to make payment to save yourself from being hacked In compromising your card details

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back