What's new

How SAFE is to BUY Online using Credit Card?

Am very sceptical when making online transaction that requires my card because If the level of some site that have an illegitimate motive. However in some cases, am left with no choice. So am usually very careful when making online transactions.

Am very sceptical when making online transaction that requires my card because If the level of some site that have an illegitimate motive. However in some cases, am left with no choice. So am usually very careful when making online transactions.
Same here mate. There is a system called auto debit and I really afraid for it. The auto debit feature will enable automatic deduction after normal time is elapsed.

I choose the website that I use my credit card carefully in order to prevent fraudulent activities on it or been hacked by scammers who uses your details to buy goods online.

Yes, it’s pretty safe, however it does rely on the site you're shopping on as well as the security of both the device you're using and the network you're connecting to.

Personally I don't really like to shop online with my credit cards, as I don't have confidence in many sites. The times that I have had to do it I have done it with Paypal in which I have confidence, for its security measures.
The thing is that I have shopped online on several occasion I'm from my experience I have discovered that it is one of the most safest way for one to shop especially if you are using a debit card from a very reputable company like MasterCard and you being careful of the website where by you use your credit card or debit card as the case may be.

I have created a new bank account just for the sake of online buying , I wouldn't risk for my main account that I have on it all what I own , even they say that is a safe operation .

I do buy things online confidently using my prepaid cards sometimes. But I always have to look at the integrity of such platforms I insert my card details before using it there

The thing is that I have shopped online on several occasion I'm from my experience I have discovered that it is one of the most safest way for one to shop especially if you are using a debit card from a very reputable company like MasterCard and you being careful of the website where by you use your credit card or debit card as the case may be.
It is very important what you describe in your publication, you should be very careful about the website where the card is going to be used. I don't have much experience as I described, but as I know you do, when I have to do something I will ask you for guidance by PM.

It depends on the site that you are using the credit card for. Some sites have a good security for the protection of your card while some are very risky to use. I only use my card to buy on sites when it is necessary to do so and there are no other option than to use the card.

This can only happen when you are dealing with an online shopping site that is not trusted, it is a better for you to pay with your debit card online when you are dealing with the popular shopping site like Amazon.

This can only happen when you are dealing with an online shopping site that is not trusted, it is a better for you to pay with your debit card online when you are dealing with the popular shopping site like Amazon.
I agree with you, it is better to use such cards in trusted sites such as Amazon, eBay or similar. It is very risky to use them anywhere else where you can hack credit or debit cards and lose money

There are different financial service in many countries and here is dominated by pay stack and flutter wave and am sure thy guarantee safety.

I agree with you, it is better to use such cards in trusted sites such as Amazon, eBay or similar. It is very risky to use them anywhere else where you can hack credit or debit cards and lose money
We really need to be conscious when we are using our debit card on some online site, because most of them are not trusted, the most popular are trusted and they do not have any history of dubious activities.

It is very safe to buy things online using your credit card unless you are unfortunate enough to have met scammers or people who are dubious to the extreme

We really need to be conscious when we are using our debit card on some online site, because most of them are not trusted, the most popular are trusted and they do not have any history of dubious activities.
It is correct, we must use trusted sites in these cases, although personally I limit such use, I prefer to go to the stores personally, check the product and make the corresponding payments.

Last edited:
If you want to use your credit card to buy any goods online, you really need to check of the website or e-commerce website have a strong security system that protects customers from any form of fraud

How safe is it to pay for goods and services using a credit card online? What can you do to avoid scams? I would recommend only using a credit card for known retailers, like Google or Amazon, and using the likes of PayPal for anything else.
You can also make use of virtual credit card to make purchases online. Virtual credit cards are always preload with some cash on them. Once you exhaust all the cash on the virtual card you can top it up with another cash through bank.

I think it is completely safe because I have used my credit card to purchase things online , you only need to use sites that are secured. Https instead of http

I know its safe buying things online using tne credit/debit card. But since herein my country we always experience network failure and I wouldn't like network to freeze my payment up that's why i never purchased item online before.

It is correct, we must use trusted sites in these cases, although personally I limit such use, I prefer to go to the stores personally, check the product and make the corresponding payments.
Post automatically merged:

You are not alone ,I had one bad experience by ordering of goods online, this has make me to reduce the rates in which I order for product online, checking out the product is the best because you will know what you are buying.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back