Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
Convince me to purchase a Tesla Model 3.
I have currently got a Renault Zoe 2016 model, and looking to upgrade.

A couple of things are preventing me from doing so right now:

-My parents purchased the Renault Zoe and I don’t want to sell their gift straight away. Maybe I should wait a year or two?
- Finances (come January there gonna be quite tight) and I’ve already got some credit card and loans to pay of. So maybe this needs to come first.

I am not thinking of purchasing the Tesla out right. I am wanting to get it on a leasing agreement, paid monthly and at the end I hand back the vehicle to Tesla. Buying the car outright is out of the equation- this isn’t in my budget.

What would you do? Any other reasons to buy a Tesla? One of the biggest reasons that’s drawing me in is the in car entertainment system that you can watch films when charging or in traffic 😂

I might not be able to buy a Tesla in 5 or even 10 years but I can see enough reasons why one should buy a Tesla. Well, there are a lot of EVs available in the market but if you want an EV with luxury feature, Tesla is the one. However, I do not buy the theory that electric vehicle is saving the environment as the mining for minerals to be used in the batteries is causing a lot of environmental damages.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back