What's new

How SAFE is to BUY Online using Credit Card?

You are not alone ,I had one bad experience by ordering of goods online, this has make me to reduce the rates in which I order for product online, checking out the product is the best because you will know what you are buying.
These are the things I want to avoid, "having a bad experience" as I have heard from other online members, and offline friends, who have experienced similar situations. That is why I prefer to go to the site to verify and pay in person.

These are the things I want to avoid, "having a bad experience" as I have heard from other online members, and offline friends, who have experienced similar situations. That is why I prefer to go to the site to verify and pay in person.
There are some online shopping site that gives you the power to pay on delivery and if this is possible in your location then it will be better for you, do you have paid on delivery shopping site in your location ?

There are some online shopping site that gives you the power to pay on delivery and if this is possible in your location then it will be better for you, do you have paid on delivery shopping site in your location ?
So far I have not visited similar sites nor have I made purchases against delivery. Therefore I can neither affirm nor disprove in this regard. I do not usually buy online, the times I have done so have been on Amazon and eBay, the rest I go to a physical store to make my purchases.

I do not know about the payment options available in other countries but here we use paystack the more and I have never seen any complaints from their users.

even we've get trusted stores by the comments or likes from buyers or stars level from the store profile, it cant make the product "real pictures" we know packaging process, put in chargo or etc after over hand from the store. just stay careful if you be online buyers

How safe is if the company is reliable and well known I mean trusted. Because so you don't fall into the wrong hands and get duped.

How safe is it to pay for goods and services using a credit card online? What can you do to avoid scams? I would recommend only using a credit card for known retailers, like Google or Amazon, and using the likes of PayPal for anything else.
Normally some sites I believe are very safe if you are buying with your credit card because they always secure and protects your personal details but so sites are scam from the onset , that's why i am always careful in buying with my credit card online.

Its very safe and not till the third party platform you are buying from starts demanding for your credit card secret information. Then you could tag that as scam
True, they have notting to do with does information, once they start asking for it just know something fishy is about to take place. Alot us us today prefer using our credit card as we feel it is safer to travel cashless in most cases

How safe is if the company is reliable and well known I mean trusted. Because so you don't fall into the wrong hands and get duped.
A company that you are sharing your credit card information with is very important because most of them have a secure network that they use however if this network is not secure then you have to assume that it is a unreliable website to make use of.

When you trade with only reputable platforms, then, it wouldn't be an issue since it is most of the times unavoidable to purchase online with credit or debit cards.

Its very safe and not till the third party platform you are buying from starts demanding for your credit card secret information. Then you could tag that as scam
It is much safe to use your credit card to buy online if you really trust the site one must have trust on the online site before he or she use his credit card to buy anything from it.

So far I have not visited similar sites nor have I made purchases against delivery. Therefore I can neither affirm nor disprove in this regard. I do not usually buy online, the times I have done so have been on Amazon and eBay, the rest I go to a physical store to make my purchases.
I don't know if imported used product are sold in your location especially electronic device, those people who are selling this type of products in my location to allow you to pays when they deliver it to you and you have confirmed that everything are in order.

I don't know if imported used product are sold in your location especially electronic device, those people who are selling this type of products in my location to allow you to pays when they deliver it to you and you have confirmed that everything are in order.
The truth is that I have no idea, since I have not been interested in it, but now that you describe it, you awaken my interest since they must surely be more economical. And if there is the possibility to receive the product and pay after a good check, I like that.

The truth is that I have no idea, since I have not been interested in it, but now that you describe it, you awaken my interest since they must surely be more economical. And if there is the possibility to receive the product and pay after a good check, I like that.
Yes you really need to check it well to see if what they were saying initially is true and to make sure that everything are in perfect condition before agreeing to pay because some of them are not trusted.

How safe is it to pay for goods and services using a credit card online? What can you do to avoid scams? I would recommend only using a credit card for known retailers, like Google or Amazon, and using the likes of PayPal for anything else.
Many websites involved credit card use for purchase like Skrill or Binance Pay and many merchant sites are accepting Skrill for example for pay hosting or buy goods and services.

Yes you really need to check it well to see if what they were saying initially is true and to make sure that everything are in perfect condition before agreeing to pay because some of them are not trusted.
Interesting really, today I will check the internet to see if there is any offer on it. If not, next week I will try to find out offline. I currently have some shopping to do and it would be nice to find this option.

Interesting really, today I will check the internet to see if there is any offer on it. If not, next week I will try to find out offline. I currently have some shopping to do and it would be nice to find this option.
Even me I'm still thinking of getting a UK used laptop for my online activities, There are a lot of people like that here in my countries that can give you a minted UK use product sometimes at a cheaper rate.

Even me I'm still thinking of getting a UK used laptop for my online activities, There are a lot of people like that here in my countries that can give you a minted UK use product sometimes at a cheaper rate.
It's true, I don't agree with being charged to withdraw earnings from a site, when they are supposed to pay you for the work you have done. There are even sites that ask you to pay for a membership, yet they are scams. Caution should also be exercised before contributing any capital online.

Well for me i don't trust such buying oh because i know one that is possible is for one of these websites tobe hacked and information about peoples cards could be gathered and collected or stolen and when such happens next thing is money missing from someone account with no way of tracing the cause of it so i dont support it at all

It's true, I don't agree with being charged to withdraw earnings from a site, when they are supposed to pay you for the work you have done. There are even sites that ask you to pay for a membership, yet they are scams. Caution should also be exercised before contributing any capital online.
Not any site asking for membership is scam site. Even for example Google Drive asks for membership if you have used your 15 GB storage to have more space or Dropbox if you have used your 2GB.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back