What's new

How SAFE is to BUY Online using Credit Card?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Patronizing legit and renowned site can meme one more relaxed about using personal credit card for goods. There are risk involved but they are at least minimal.

It is safe to buy using your credit card things online like shopping for goods and paying for services as well. But the. Threat comes in where the platforms stores your credit card details without your permission to do so.

How safe is it to pay for goods and services using a credit card online? What can you do to avoid scams? I would recommend only using a credit card for known retailers, like Google or Amazon, and using the likes of PayPal for anything else.
You are right. Using a credit card online is very risky. And you are right, you'd rather deal with known authentic dealers. Since the others are prone to scam. The security measures have been strengthen for online shopping, but the vulnerability may be in your own WiFi or the neighbourhood. So it is better to use PayPal for repeat transactions.

Yrs, those names you mentioned are household names when it concerns secure online payment. Paying using paypal, google, Amazon store is simply the best and reliable.

I have paid for goods and services online overtime and I am extremely careful what site I use my credit card for. To avoid scam site only use your credit card for a well know site that has been in existence for a long time and possibly have a physical office.

It is safe to buy online using your credit card when you know that the site is legit. I have used my credit card to buy a lot of things online especially on popular online stores.

It is safe to buy online using your credit card when you know that the site is legit. I have used my credit card to buy a lot of things online especially on popular online stores.
Yes, it is safe. Buying from legit online stores like, Amazon, Aliexpress, Alibaba, ebay, jumia etc. Are just like. Or using Google pay to purchase item online is legit too.

I think it is very cautious to use your credit card on sites that are legit and other means of payment on the once you are not too conversant with,but it would be good to do your search very well before any transaction.

How safe is it to pay for goods and services using a credit card online? What can you do to avoid scams? I would recommend only using a credit card for known retailers, like Google or Amazon, and using the likes of PayPal for anything else.
It depends on the platform you are buying crypto currency from. If it a trusted platform you are buying from with your card you don't have any issue I guess and if anything goes wrong when buying on the platform you call the admin to attention and I they will get a solution for it I guess.

I actually make use of debit cards and not credit card, i usually use my debit card to make online purchase purchases but only with trusted online stores.

Shopping online is very risk I don't like shopping online, because I see it as something that is very risk that is why I hate exposing my credit card online.

Well, I agree with you. For now I also think the safest are for now, precisely Amazon and Google and a few other reliable sites. Indeed, I strongly deny giving my Credit Card details to sites of dubious o suspect origin.

I only pay with card whenever it is a legit website that has been operating for years. Some of these new websites are owned by scammers and we have to be careful.

I feel most sites are safe when it comes to using your credit card. Just make sure you know the site is safe before entering any cc info.

Just don't add your cc to any sites you buy from. There are some sites that will save your cc info to make purchasing other stuff faster. But I'd advise not adding your cc number at all, as some sites do have data breaches that expose private info.

It's a safe option.You can use a paypal with low amount of money inside this card so it will be an even safer option.But it will not be the wisest option for you to give your main credit card

This reminds me of a high ranking government official who got a purchase worth $5,000 of food items. He has his credit card so he was wondering how the purchases happened. One tech said that using the credit card for online purchases can be risky. He did not explain much but the gist is that hackers can get hold of the credit card number so maybe that is the risk.

Its very safe and not till the third party platform you are buying from starts demanding for your credit card secret information. Then you could tag that as scam
That's the kind of world we live in right now, many people just have the bad intention of making away with people's hard earned money using the internet as it is most likely untraceable.

When we consider several payment options we will realise that that paying via credit cards are very easy and very stress less. Infact since the invention of that payment option to buy goods and services things has been easy. The payment option is equally save because you have your authorization codes with you.

Online shopping with a credit card these days is generally pretty safe, but that's not to say there are no risks at all. While you can't control things like a data breach at your favorite retailer, you can shop smart and make it harder for thieves to access your information and commit credit card fraud.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back