What's new

How often should you do giveaways?

It depends on your financial status. If you have money you can make it every week but if you don't have much you can do it every month. But every week will help you build your audience and also build trust with your customers

I will never do a giveaway on my website if I finally got to have my own website because give-away would never bring in traffic that will stay on the website as they are all going to be on the website because of the giveaway that they get there and if the giveaway stop coming they will leave your website.
As a business owner you can do give away once in a year but most times some organisation do seasonal giveaway which is also the best option.

Giveaways are things that you can do to attract a lot of customers or viewers. You should do this giveaway as long as you have valuable things to give out.

I don't do giveaways simply because I don't have enough yet to give people what I think I will start that when I open my platform. It is one of the best ways of driving traffic.

Doing giveaways helps to drive customers to your business either online or offline. You should do giveaways, according to the profits that you make on a monthly basis. Giving giveaways monthly is okay for a business with good monthly income.

I don't do giveaways simply because I don't have enough yet to give people what I think I will start that when I open my platform. It is one of the best ways of driving traffic.
I don't think you should have enough to give away in order to do it. It should be budget for as a marketing expense. Since it is a promotion for your site. Actually it should be viewed as an investment rather than an expense.

I think end of the money is the best time to look into doing giveaway for most trusted and active members on a forum. With this method it is going to motivate them them to keep working

You should be careful on how often you go around doing giveaways because these giveaways costs you and your business enterprise a whole lot of money that might or might not turn out well at the end of the day

I wish I could be doing the the way everyday but I am not buoyant enough to engage in that. But I make sure I give people around me free money once I have more than enough to spend and save.

Some people do giveaway at the end of the year while she d at the of the month. However, I will say you should do yours based on your financial capability and how big your forum is in the online space

I don't usually do giveaways, as they tend to not draw in a ton of traffic that sticks around, but I had the idea to do a giveaway at the end of each month for people that stick around. But, how often should I be doing these type of giveaways? I figure if I maybe do it every week, it would garauntee more people sticking around. What do you think?
Haha op. Nice gesture. Haven't really been able to do such but up will be hoping to do so in coming months. When my financial situation is a lot better.

Haha op. Nice gesture. Haven't really been able to do such but up will be hoping to do so in coming months. When my financial situation is a lot better.
It is not compulsory that you do give away a in business , there are a lot of ways you can attract customers and the attention of people into your business, doing of giveaway is optional.

I don't usually do giveaways, as they tend to not draw in a ton of traffic that sticks around, but I had the idea to do a giveaway at the end of each month for people that stick around. But, how often should I be doing these type of giveaways? I figure if I maybe do it every week, it would garauntee more people sticking around. What do you think?
You are right. I agree with your decision to it every week in doing give aways.

It is for people to stick around your business. Who doesn't like giveaways anyway. It may not draw tons of traffic at least those who stick around will be rewarded.

I will never do a giveaway on my website if I finally got to have my own website because give-away would never bring in traffic that will stay on the website as they are all going to be on the website because of the giveaway that they get there and if the giveaway stop coming they will leave your website.
How business man you can be able to be given raffle tickets or raffle draws give away during festive season to all your customers did you use tea to help advertise your business and also increase the patronage

Doing giveaways is important in business because it can help you get more customers looking at how everybody want to participate in free things and will male your business even popular.

There are various marketing strategies employed by the marketers. Free giveaways is one of them. It's a way of enticing new customers and also making the existing customers come back . The giveaways takes different forms, it could be cash rewards, or but two get one for free and lots more.

Funny. You have a point though. It's like a referral contest. Refer someone and get 0.5$. Once someone has registered, most people will only claim the bonus and forget the main activity on the site.

As for businesses, it happens during the festive period here in my locality.

I would admit that giveaway is a form of attracting customers but it should not be often, what should be the main concentration is delivering quality that is what would bring the customers back.

Funny. You have a point though. It's like a referral contest. Refer someone and get 0.5$. Once someone has registered, most people will only claim the bonus and forget the main activity on the site.

As for businesses, it happens during the festive period here in my locality.
The only reason why some members will come to your website and we go away after getting in the referral bonus is because your website or forum it's not interesting and they are not learning anything commenting and posting on your website.

Doing of giveaways is definitely one of the best ways to draw a lot of attention to your social media handles on various platforms. You can do it weekly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back