Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Going on business trips is a kind of enjoyable activity. There are many people who regularly go on business trips. Some people may visit other cities. However, some may even visit other countries. Many people may go or visit other places frequently. So, how many times do you visit other places for the purpose of conducting business?

When I was operating offline businesses, my business catered to local people, so there was no need for business trips and thus, I never went for a business trip. Now I am running online businesses, and I don't have to travel for business trips. However, when I had a job, I went on business trips a couple of time representing the company I worked in.

I have never visited a place for my own sake. However, I have been to other place with some of my colleagues in the past. I travelled from one city to another when I was living in Saudi Arabia. It was a really fun tour and I really enjoyed the journey.

We have been going for business trips on weekly basis. It is not always frequent though ie in every week. But occasionally we do go out to some cities not yet to countries standards.

When I had a small company and 2 people worked for me, I could afford to visit other places with them not only to evaluate the work of competitors, but also it was interesting to see the architecture because this city was in a completely different state.

We have been going for business trips on weekly basis. It is not always frequent though ie in every week. But occasionally we do go out to some cities not yet to countries standards.
When I had a small company and 2 people worked for me, I could afford to visit other places with them not only to evaluate the work of competitors, but also it was interesting to see the architecture because this city was in a completely different state.

I think that this entirely depends on the nature of the business. There are many people who have to visit other places on a daily basis. The fact of the matter remains that some business require you to travel more and more. You may need to meet new clients and suppliers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back