What's new

How often should you do giveaways?

Doing of giveaways is definitely one of the best ways to draw a lot of attention to your social media handles on various platforms. You can do it weekly.
Weekly is not a bad idea, as long as you know the size of your budget and you don't spend into the capital ment for other things.

How business man you can be able to be given raffle tickets or raffle draws give away during festive season to all your customers did you use tea to help advertise your business and also increase the patronage
This is a very good idea of how I can improve the patronage on sale in my business and I think this is what I will do for my business so as to be able to return it to my goods and services.

Weekly is not a bad idea, as long as you know the size of your budget and you don't spend into the capital ment for other things.
Definitely, it's very important to make a very good and realisable budget. You don't need to overspend before you can get lots of engagement.

Definitely, it's very important to make a very good and realisable budget. You don't need to overspend before you can get lots of engagement.
Like I had a friend of mine 2ho was into giveaways he was doing a little too much, it got too a time he became broke and people started declining from his group, cause all they ever did was give away.

I don't usually do giveaways, as they tend to not draw in a ton of traffic that sticks around, but I had the idea to do a giveaway at the end of each month for people that stick around. But, how often should I be doing these type of giveaways? I figure if I maybe do it every week, it would garauntee more people sticking around. What do you think?
Interesting now is give away well is a brilliant idea but it depends on what you are doing and how much profit you make that will determine how and when to do giveaway

And yes as long as you can. If it happens that you have larger audience, doing a giveaway regularly will be one of the way to retain them. Remember too much of everything becomes opposite.

If you are hoping to promote your business then I will advise that you should do giveaways as most often as you think you can afford to and they have been giving you the results that you have been looking for.

Giveaways should be done according to the profits generated by the business. When giveaways is much than your profits, the business will run at a loss.

Is it a very good to work on product awareness if it happened that you don't have enough cash to do regular giveaway. You can promote your products or services using social medias and you're going to make a lot of profits.

Giveaways should be done in business according to the profits the business generate at a particular time and the condition of sales of the business.

Doing giveaways on locales and applications serves to brings great traffic expected to produce better assets for the business. You can do giveaways by mentioning individuals to play out certain errands for them to quality for the giveaways which can run for a month before they could really get it.

Doing giveaway to customers is a very good initiative to make customers stik to you, but I will say that you have to be careful on its frequency so as not to impact negatively on your finances. Instead I will say you tie your giveaway on a number of times that customers have made patronage to be qualified for such giveaways

Doing giveaway to customers is a very good initiative to make customers stik to you, but I will say that you have to be careful on its frequency so as not to impact negatively on your finances. Instead I will say you tie your giveaway on a number of times that customers have made patronage to be qualified for such giveaways
Yes, the frequency matter much when giving tokens or giveaways to customers. It is not only the financial side that would be affected if you do the giveaways very often but also the customers would get used to the giveaways. They will be disappointed when you stop giving.

Is it giveaways in business or normal giveaways to friends? If it is normal giveaways to friends. Why should I do that when I don't see that the friend need it. There are better things to do with money. If I don't know what to do with money then I will donate it to charity

Is it a very good to work on product awareness if it happened that you don't have enough cash to do regular giveaway. You can promote your products or services using social medias and you're going to make a lot of profits.
I completely agree with you that it is absolutely necessary for one to do product awareness if one doesn't have enough money to do give away on their platform. As for me, I do not believe too much in giveaways as I feel that most people that are so ecstatic about giveaways and not going to remain a client or customer to the business once the giveaway stop coming.

Is it giveaways in business or normal giveaways to friends? If it is normal giveaways to friends. Why should I do that when I don't see that the friend need it. There are better things to do with money. If I don't know what to do with money then I will donate it to charity
He was trying to talk about giveaway on a website to attract more traffic into the website but I think this is absolutely not necessary because there are a lot of advertising strategy you can use to draw traffic.

It's another way of advertising and getting more traffic , I think you could do giveaway atleast maybe every week , so that the customers would not forget the giveaway option

Give a ways are very good important ways of attracting customers and you can always do giveaways provided that you have a valuable thing to give away and it is paying off.

no one will crucify you if you don't do any giveaways but we shouldn't do it often as this may lead to a sense of entitlement on the part of customers. We should do it on special occasions as a way of thanking our customers for patronizing us. And in no way should giveaways ba source of loss of profit or decline in caning.

You must not always wait for people to demand for giveaways before you decide to do them. You should do them when you feel the need to out of your Goodwill and heart of hearts

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back