Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I don't usually do giveaways, as they tend to not draw in a ton of traffic that sticks around, but I had the idea to do a giveaway at the end of each month for people that stick around. But, how often should I be doing these type of giveaways? I figure if I maybe do it every week, it would garauntee more people sticking around. What do you think?

I wonder what those giveaways are. Having that every month will cost a bundle. However, if your business is new then I think it is only right to have giveaways to get hold of the customers who are mostly new. But when things settle down the giveaways can be every 3 months at the most and maybe 6 months would be moderate.

Doing giveaways on sites and apps helps to brings good traffic needed to generate better funds for the business. You can do giveaways by requesting members to perform some tasks for them to quality for the giveaways which can run for a month before they could actually receive it.

Give always should be voluntarily done and it should be done when you have the capacity to do so. It could be done once a year in form of charity to an organization. I have never done giveaway though.

Doing giveaways is a really good way to gain traffic and customers. But it should not be done too often as it will only lead to a loss. I think it should be done often at the beginning of a business to attract customers then only do it once a month to keep the frequent ones coming.

Giving is living but for a business, you should try to note down the process of your business, how it works, and how the customers relate to giveaways then you can decide when it's best to do giveaways.

I did say it depends on your pocket, do you have the resources to keep doing the giveaway every month or week? And one thing you should know as humans once we are given something at first we expect to always get it. What am trying to say is if you develop a method of always giving giveaways to make them stay, it means majority of them, thats their only reason so the day you dont do, some might actually decide to go. The ones that may have not won any giveaway in a roll or 3 to 4 times in a roll might decide to quit as well.

You don't really specify weather you are doing giveaway on a particular business or on your website. Anyway, someone can do giveaway base on the income generated from particular business or website so as to encourage your customers for more patronage.

I think I terms of business give away most often is expected to offer a giveaways to the partronizer in other to boost the moral and also encourage customers and also bring news customers to patronize your business because I believe most people value giveaways companies to patronize.

Well I won't recommend doing giveaways when you don't have a business, but as a business owner, doing giveaways is in a way like doing promotion for your business because it definitely draws those people to you

I don't usually do giveaways, as they tend to not draw in a ton of traffic that sticks around, but I had the idea to do a giveaway at the end of each month for people that stick around. But, how often should I be doing these type of giveaways? I figure if I maybe do it every week, it would garauntee more people sticking around. What do you think?
The more often that you do a give away the more people are likely to stick around because they will want to try their hand at winning the prize, however this will affect your profit as well. so you should calculate where your breakeven is and work around that.

If you need traffic for a particular platform I think giveaway might be a sound strategy however the key is to actually return the traffic after running the giveaway.

Give away should be given when there is a form of decline in the sales level in the business, this should be done to revive the business and restore the confidence of the customers back to the organization. So give aways should be given at intervals to boost sales.

For you to do give away ,you have to look at the purse of the business,If you have the financial muscle to do that you can be doing that as often as possible,as this will serve as a motivation for the customers.I do mine on the basis of the need to retain my most priced customers.mostly quarterly.

I think giveaways depend on how much you are earning and you should do giveaways accordingly. For example, if you are earning really good amount of money, then you can do giveaways every week or every 10 days. It is solely up to you and how much you earn.

I prefer helping people who are in direct need of money or foodstuffs in my area than coming online to do giveaways which won't get appreciated.

I usually avoid giving so many incentives in my sites. I can have one or two giveaways in a year. That will ensure that the traffic i have is not just there because of the incentives but because of what my site can offer.

It depends on the type of business and the customers one have around because doing giveaways is financially draining,especially when there's no improvement but can be done from time to time.

Giveaways are very good to help bring traffick to your business blog or websites. But it should not be too often done, it should be dobe sparingly so as not to suffer loss in the business

I will never do a giveaway on my website if I finally got to have my own website because give-away would never bring in traffic that will stay on the website as they are all going to be on the website because of the giveaway that they get there and if the giveaway stop coming they will leave your website.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back