What's new

How often should you do giveaways?

Well I think giveaways should be done to mark special celebrations. Example of you are celebrating your birthday, or there is a Christmas celebration or anniversary.
At times, giveaways are given when the business is not doing great. The business might have collapsed if you wait for festival period before you do giveaways for your potential customers.

Last edited:
At times, giveaways are given when the business is not doing great. The business might have collapsed if you wait for festival period before you d giveaways for your potential customers.
Well, I agree with you, the question was how often should you do give away, and I mentioned some circumstances, what you have mentioned is also a reason for give away. Some peoples businesses are doing ok, but do give away to appreciate to their customers .

I will never do a giveaway on my website if I finally got to have my own website because give-away would never bring in traffic that will stay on the website as they are all going to be on the website because of the giveaway that they get there and if the giveaway stop coming they will leave your website.
Yes I agree with you that what time it is not good to be involved in gateway in your website if you finally got to have your own website because gateway would never bring traffic to the website.

Yes I agree with you that what time it is not good to be involved in gateway in your website if you finally got to have your own website because gateway would never bring traffic to the website.
Regular giveaways on your website would actually bring traffic to your website but this traffic won't stay on your website because the motive of these people who visit your website is because of the giveaway that they are giving them once this giveaway stops then they will leave your website.

Giveaways are a very good part of business and can attract awareness . I think that you should do it as often as you have the perfect thing to give out and time.

It is a good practice to do giveaway sparingly. But if you go about doing his giveaways indiscriminately, that will be at your expense and disadvantage to your entire business

I don't usually do giveaways, as they tend to not draw in a ton of traffic that sticks around, but I had the idea to do a giveaway at the end of each month for people that stick around. But, how often should I be doing these type of giveaways? I figure if I maybe do it every week, it would garauntee more people sticking around. What do you think?
I will always say this, do what pays you. Some people do giveaway every week while some every month and there are some who do not do giveaway at all all they do is make sure they treat their forum members well.

I don't usually do giveaways, as they tend to not draw in a ton of traffic that sticks around, but I had the idea to do a giveaway at the end of each month for people that stick around. But, how often should I be doing these type of giveaways? I figure if I maybe do it every week, it would garauntee more people sticking around. What do you think?
I believe that instead of doing giveaways at the end of the month , it is better to reward active members of the forum thus motivating them to work harder .

Giveaway can also be a form of giving back to the community so I could consider giveaways when I run a business but the profit would be the main determinant.

Well, I agree with you, the question was how often should you do give away, and I mentioned some circumstances, what you have mentioned is also a reason for give away. Some peoples businesses are doing ok, but do give away to appreciate to their customers .
Companies don't just do giveaways for fun it is a strategy to promote their business and increase sales. Most businesses don't just choose a particular period to do giveaways at all time, they do it according to the available income that the business generated at a particular time.

Giveaway can also be a form of giving back to the community so I could consider giveaways when I run a business but the profit would be the main determinant.
I completely agree with you but in the contents of this topic I think giveaway is being discussed as a way to bring traffic to a certain website so that cannot be considered as a form of giving back to the community instead we are trying to give the people money for them to visit your website.

I completely agree with you but in the contents of this topic I think giveaway is being discussed as a way to bring traffic to a certain website so that cannot be considered as a form of giving back to the community instead we are trying to give the people money for them to visit your website.
Giving back to the society can help build up traffic in your website as giving to the public would create awareness but giving to visitors who visit the website is also a good way.

Giveaways are a very good part of business and can attract awareness . I think that you should do it as often as you have the perfect thing to give out and time.
If the giveaway is by an online business to attract customers then I guess there should be a limit. When the giveaway becomes regular customers may leave when you quit giving giveaways. For an offline business the giveaway is usually for an occasion especially during the Christmas season.

Do give aways only and only when you think you are capable of doing so, else you would be hurting your actual profit potentials of your business without knowing

Doing give away is definitely and no doubt an added cost to the firm or organization but if it is well planned, it will generate more funds to the organization as well. You only need to make a good decision about it

I will never do a giveaway on my website if I finally got to have my own website because give-away would never bring in traffic that will stay on the website as they are all going to be on the website because of the giveaway that they get there and if the giveaway stop coming they will leave your website.
Most people who do business do give you away once in a year or during festive. With this you can be able to promote your business and make customers feel happy.

This depends on the type of business you're operating and also the kind of customers you're targeting. But personally i don't encourage giveaways because it can cause much and if care is not taken it can ruin business because at time it will not do the magic as you expected.

Do give aways only and only when you think you are capable of doing so, else you would be hurting your actual profit potentials of your business without knowing
Sure thing there as well. If you think doing giveaways will affect your business turnover negatively, maybe should not do the hive away just yet till your business gets to be more prosperous

I've never seen a website doing giveaway before , and I don't think this will actually get you the traffic you are looking for because people will only come for the giveaway, you have to post interesting topic because that is one of the most important thing.

I completely agree with you that doing giveaways on the website it is very important for the health of your business as it will definitely bringing more people to website and it is very important for you to do giveaways when you are financially capable of doing it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back