What's new

How often should you do giveaways?

I don't usually do giveaways, as they tend to not draw in a ton of traffic that sticks around, but I had the idea to do a giveaway at the end of each month for people that stick around. But, how often should I be doing these type of giveaways? I figure if I maybe do it every week, it would garauntee more people sticking around. What do you think?
Hope giveaways every month will not be too much. well if you have the capability them you can try it. For this O'Neill encourage your customers to patronize you more and bring new customers

When it comes to my business, I do agree with you that giveaways should be part of the business but it must directed towards achieving a business goal.

Write your reply...giveaway is a way of getting customer but if you don't have a business you see you won't get the way to open a giveaway.

You shouldn't go about doing giveaways because you see your neighbor in business doing giveaways. You should only do this if you think it will give you the espected result you're looking for

Some customers are not really customer , once the come and know your strategies boom..., The keep coming only in giveaway periods

It's good to do giveaway to attract more customers to your business and it's good to do it when you're making more sell or when there is decline in sell.

Give away involves money and they help to draw traffic as far as you also have great contents on your web or blog, asides advertising your blog via social media, you can activate giveaways every two weeks as well.

I don't usually do giveaways, as they tend to not draw in a ton of traffic that sticks around, but I had the idea to do a giveaway at the end of each month for people that stick around. But, how often should I be doing these type of giveaways? I figure if I maybe do it every week, it would garauntee more people sticking around. What do you think?
Gone are those days of give aways, the era we are in now things are hard and people are struggling to sell, how will someone who hasn't sold be able to do giveaway.

It depends on your income from that website. Although I don't advise you do it very often i.e monthly because with that your traffic would be filled with people who are just after your giveaway and don't really believe in you.

Doing giveaway should be base on your capacity, if you feel you can do it every week is OK, but if it is monthly is not bad but the goal is to cause traffic

To me it depends on the definition of the give away and the purpose of doing give away, to me anytime I do give away is just to help the needy,I can only do give away when I have more than enough money to sort out my pressing need

On the contrary, giveaway attracts a lot of customers, I remember the first time I listed that I was going to do a small giveaway on my status, my view increase by almost half!

People love giveaways, so if you really want to attract a lot of attention to your blog or social media platform, you need to be doing giveaways.

Give a way most be done for some particular reasons and not everytime. I may be doing it to make may be the year anniversary of the website or for some new members

On the contrary, giveaway attracts a lot of customers, I remember the first time I listed that I was going to do a small giveaway on my status, my view increase by almost half!
It surely does increase traffic. If used wisely, giveaways can bring you the traffic you need and you can earn so much. So you should calculate wisely how much you are willing to giveaway and the amount of traffic you need.

It surely does increase traffic. If used wisely, giveaways can bring you the traffic you need and you can earn so much. So you should calculate wisely how much you are willing to giveaway and the amount of traffic you need.
Before you do anything about giveaways, the company should at least have been settled and have profit not running giveaway at a loss

The question is are you rich, will this affect me financially, if you are comfortable with it you can do it as much as possible. After all givers never lack

giveaways Is also one of the good method to promote your business,it makes people to come and buy your products ,but for me I don't do giveaways ,because people do not appreciate giveaways,I rather help people who are in need than to do giveaways

I think providing giveaways depends on various factors. if you are financially stable, then there is no problem giving a lots of give aways to people who are quite dedicated to your site or your business. there are many Youtubers who give a lots of giveaways to their subscribers.

Every week will definitely get people coming back especially if they feel it's worth it. Just make sure it doesn't cost too much and creates more expenses than it's worth.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back