What's new

How often should you do giveaways?

I do givewlawsys and some discount once in a while to my esteem customers, who always enable me make more sales. That's just a token to encourage their continuous patronage.

You should do giveaway when you think you can muster the cost for doing or carrying it out because these things bear adverse effect on your already established business somet times

A problem I have with this giveaway is that it seems to encourage lazy people. There are people who only sit Daily to look for giveaways online instead of hustling.

I do this as often as I have the opportunity to do so. Giving is part of me and is not what I find very easy to do even though I'm always incapacitated to do as I wish to due to my financial limitations. Whenever I have the capacity to give out, I do without any condition.

I don't usually do giveaways, as they tend to not draw in a ton of traffic that sticks around, but I had the idea to do a giveaway at the end of each month for people that stick around. But, how often should I be doing these type of giveaways? I figure if I maybe do it every week, it would garauntee more people sticking around. What do you think?
Yeah, its a guarantee, even if they are tired of the site the giveaway will make them stick, at the beginning of the give away they terms too invite more people to partake from the gift...

There are people who do not want to spend their time on something that is profitable again since they believe they can easily make money through giveaways. I don't encourage this at all. Better to empower people with skills.

as long as you can afford it there is no problem with that because It can actually draw a lot of people to your site and also understand that even with this you still need to create quality content because this is what will make those people to come back again, let your website be interesting.

I will never do a giveaway on my website if I finally got to have my own website because give-away would never bring in traffic that will stay on the website as they are all going to be on the website because of the giveaway that they get there and if the giveaway stop coming they will leave your website.
Doing giveaways can actually draws people to your website it depends on the type of giveaways that you do and the conditions surrounding the giveaways. Before do giveaways, you can charge your customers to perform some tasks that will takes a while to achieve before they receives their giveaways bonuses. By doing this, the tasks will keep people on your website for sometime and get addicted to the website.

I think doing giveaway will bring traffic in your site and is really good to do giveaway, because giveaway really play good way in your website.

People take what ever they get for free but they do not actually value the free products. I am saying this from my observation. I have seen people grab everything they got for free

It isn't complusory you do a giveaway especially when you cannot afford it. Like someone said, helping people directly is far more humanitarian than engaging in giveaway.

I did say it depends on your pocket, do you have the resources to keep doing the giveaway every month or week? And one thing you should know as humans once we are given something at first we expect to always get it. What am trying to say is if you develop a method of always giving giveaways to make them stay, it means majority of them, thats their only reason so the day you dont do, some might actually decide to go. The ones that may have not won any giveaway in a roll or 3 to 4 times in a roll might decide to quit as well.
I don't even think it is compulsory for a company to do giveaway weekly or daily, what I think is compulsory is corporate social responsibility to give back to the society.

Giveaways should not be done all the time. You should only do giveaways to the extent that it doesn't impact on your business negatively so as not to incurre losses

I don't even think it is compulsory for a company to do giveaway weekly or daily, what I think is compulsory is corporate social responsibility to give back to the society.
You are very correct, but i think the main reason most companies do that once in awhile is also a way of showing appreciation to their customers and it is also a way of giving back to the society

I don't usually do giveaways, as they tend to not draw in a ton of traffic that sticks around, but I had the idea to do a giveaway at the end of each month for people that stick around. But, how often should I be doing these type of giveaways? I figure if I maybe do it every week, it would garauntee more people sticking around. What do you think?
If possible you have the funds to be doing giveaway I will suggest you should be doing it at least every three days of the week, because everyone will like to stick to your forum to earn the giveaway as well.

A lot of popular people on various social media platforms grew their audience by doing giveaways. These influences usually do giveaways from time to time.

A lot of popular people on various social media platforms grew their audience by doing giveaways. These influences usually do giveaways from time to time.
I agree with you that popular people on social media grow their audience by doing giveaways overtime but this people that follows these popular people are doing it for the giveaway not because of what t person is impacting in their life.

If you're given out freebies via your business or website to gain peoples attention. You shouldn't stop doing that, if you stop at some point you might see massive exodus.

There Are a lot of ways you can actually do giveaway sometimes you can do give away by releasing a very important information that people supposed to paid for you can release the information for free and with this you can actually achieve whatever you wanted to achieve with giveaway.

Giveaways should not be done all the time. You should only do giveaways to the extent that it doesn't impact on your business negatively so as not to incurre losses
And also to add to what you have said, doing too much giveaways would make people loose sight of what you can bring to the table, and their eyes would be only winning giveaway. Then once there is no giveaway, they loose interest

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back