What's new

How often should breaks be taken?

Break can be given sometimes base on the work involve and the hours the workers are set to work. if it is an office job where the workers are mostly sitting down and writing, then they can get an hour break but for the case of site labourers, then they new like 3 hours per day.

Well breaks are supposed to.be taken most often when necessary and the time when someone feels so weak and tired. it's essential and very necessary for every individual to take a break this will allow his body to regain the loss strength he has wasted.
Post automatically merged:

Breaks is very important and necessary to most extent this enable a person to regain his strength after a long day works which has gotten him exhaust so by taking breaks it enables you to have more strength to be able to do the job again.

Last edited:
It is good to study your body and understand it when it needs rest.
So...you work and give yourself a break or rest when necessary.
You do not have to wait for your body to cry for a rest before you take it, fix yourself while going about your work.

Breaks are very important in a workplace but it shouldn't be too much so that it isn't misused and focus can still be maintained

As frequent as possible, we need to take a break from work because there is more to life than just spending your entire time making money especially those that do work online risk their health as their eyes are constantly fixed to the screen

In order for us to be more productive and get more from our brain,we need to take breaks between working hours, atleast 30 minutes break everyday
In our every day work you so right that 30min is okay, but depending on the kind of job one does, there are some jobs that even while at work there are some resting period.

I think maximum of two breaks should be taken in a day. One short break say for 10-15 mins and then lunch breaks that could last for an hour.
I wouldn't call the other periods break; I mean times where one gets to stretch his feet, have little convos here and there.
Two breaks is enough

Personally I think breaks should be taken once or twice. That's fair enough because there are companies that do not give their workers break until the end of their working hours.

While working online, it's best to have our health put into consideration as that should be everyone's priority. Having enough money without good health ain't the best so it's best we do take some time off work to relax our nerves and chill out

While working online, it's best to have our health put into consideration as that should be everyone's priority. Having enough money without good health ain't the best so it's best we do take some time off work to relax our nerves and chill out
Yes you are very correct taking our time to relax for the seek of our health is very good we dont need to work all day long all we need to do is sometime cave out time to rest,for the break issue I think that break need to be observe only once a day and its dosnt need to exceed 1 to 2 hours even the big firm dose it

This depends mainly on the type of business, there are some business that may not really need you to take so much break because there will be a lot of time for you to relax but a business in which there is a continuous working condition then break should be taken at least once in a day and this should be during the lunch hour.

Rest is very important, As much as you can and you have time please do because many of us work ourselves out and don't have time which is bad. As for me I take break from regularly to relax from work

Is really good to take a break in work depending the kind of job you do because taking of break at work will help one to regain your strength at work.

Is really good to take a break in work depending the kind of job you do because taking of break at work will help one to regain your strength at work.
That's true, taking breaks on business makes you to regain strength, just like when am tired with tidues offline activities, I find it hard to come online , sometimes even if I come online I won't be able to give out the correct information needed from me.

It is not that easy to keep working online for hours. Some are just so irresistible working and earning online. I tend to give myself a nap during the day and chat a little bit to avoid buildup stress.

Every business or company have a way that they have set up their business to run in terms of their break periods. Some give 20 minutes while some give more or less than 20 minutes.

breaks are very important,you should have a day and time to take a break,use that time to have enough sleep its good for the body. don't stress yourself too much.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back