What's new

How often should breaks be taken?

It just depends on the kind of job, when the work requires more of your strength, then more break time should be given to the workers to rest

It all depends on the organisation but as for me I believe breaks should be taking in a company not more ghan once everyday so as to be refreshed.

I take break by just listening to music that gets me pumped or make me happy. Sometimes I also watch movies just to while away time.

Yeah, it's actually what a lot of people do when they are taking their break because it is what helps them to relax their nerves before getting back to their work again.

Sometimes we get carried away while in workplace and forget to take frequent breaks. I prefer taking breaks of 20-30 minutes at least 2-3 times daily , may it be online or offline kind of work.
One of the factors that promotes productivity in our personal lives and in our work place is the schedule of our program to include the aspect of adequate rest,it should not be compromise for anything.

Breaks should be taken at least once in every work environment. It will be very bad for any work place not to be giving breaks to their employees in the cause of work

One of the factors that promotes productivity in our personal lives and in our work place is the schedule of our program to include the aspect of adequate rest,it should not be compromise for anything.
Yeah , working continuously without any breaks can interrupt the health and the brain as well which can make us very tired and lose enthusiasm. Taking breaks should be compulsorily followed by everyone if he he/she has his/her own business.

Yeah , working continuously without any breaks can interrupt the health and the brain as well which can make us very tired and lose enthusiasm. Taking breaks should be compulsorily followed by everyone if he he/she has his/her own business.
This is the reason why most firm that understand the concept of productivity in relation to work and break schedule always include weekly or daily leave for its employees.

If you are using a computer system it is good to take a break every one hour of sitting in front of the system. This will give your body system opportunity to recuperate from extended sitting.

Working spontaneously without taking a break to relax always break down the body tissue and cause break down most of the time , so its important to always take a break whenever you have the opportunity.

Well right here in nigeria there is nothing like break o even if there is what time do you have to go because one person is doing the of three people already so even if there should be one or two breaks is okay.
You are definitely wrong in this assertion of yours as for the past four businesses or companies that I have worked for all of them has break for all of us that work there as we at least have like 30 minutes to 1 hour break everyday so that we can hit or stretch our legs.

Working spontaneously without taking a break to relax always break down the body tissue and cause break down most of the time , so its important to always take a break whenever you have the opportunity.
Yeah it also causes back pain and muscular related issues in young people if one us continuously starring at laptop screen for long time which decreases the efficiency of the job done and hence it affects the earning as well

I recommend a thirty minutes to fourty five minutes break at noon both for workers and students in high school to relax their brains

For me I take short break everyday at least 2hrs during the day. Then in a week, I Mark out a specific day for break, I spend the whole day resting

We need to be conscious of out health while working especially if it's one that gets you exposed to health Hazards or is a strenuous job. We need to take some time off and chill out so we can maintain good health and enjoy the money we made in good faith

Some institutions allow a leave a day every month. That's 12days in a year. So the staffs allow it to add up and take it all at once. Others don't even give leave at all but I feel everyone should be allowed to take a break once in awhile to avoid burnouts.

I think it is important to take breaks like thrice in a day when working. During the break, you could eat something light and healthy and drink enough water. That is just for one break, that is, lunch break. The other breaks you can just relax, stretch a bit of drink some water.

These things depends on the organisation actually. But for those who are not under anyone, they should take this breaks anytime they feel their body needs it because it will go along way in seeing them through whatever they are doing at work

As often as possible, stress at work isn't good. Also depends on where you work, so as to know the limited time to complete the task for the day.

Take a break when necessary especially when you are self employed. When you have just completed a huge task. When you realize your body is tired and weak. But you can't just take a break when you are in an organization where rules has been set. When I get the opportunity to take a break, I sleep, eat, spend time with my family

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back