What's new

How often should breaks be taken?

In order for us to be more productive and get more from our brain,we need to take breaks between working hours, atleast 30 minutes break everyday

The ideal work-rate to break should be 4 hours to 1 hour period this means that you should take at least one hour break after working continuously for 4 hours.

I believe that it is very necessary for an organization to give their staffs break. Or if you are working on your own, it is also advisable to take break and rest. It will re-energize you for more work. For instance, if you read too much without taking a break, it is either you begin to have headache or blur vision. So break is necessary here. Personally, I just stretch my body with some simple exercise while on break. That is my opinion.

Sometimes we get carried away while in workplace and forget to take frequent breaks. I prefer taking breaks of 20-30 minutes at least 2-3 times daily , may it be online or offline kind of work.

Well right here in nigeria there is nothing like break o even if there is what time do you have to go because one person is doing the of three people already so even if there should be one or two breaks is okay.

It depends on the type of business or work you're dealing on, some breaks are once in a week, some a month every year and some a week every month

I used to work at a place where they only used to give half an hour break. They only provided chips and biscuits to the employees and even these items were not free. This is why the situation of jobs in my country is really bad. A person living in a foreign country can never expect such things.

I don't thinks an hour is too much for an employee to take break during working days, it will makes them relax and energizing them more

There should be a lunch break in an office or work area of at most an hour to maybe eat or have a staff time to discuss ideas and share thoughts about moving the business forward

It is very important to have break when working, at least you can have break for one hour in order to have strength to continue working, because is really good for our health.

Working online is a rigorous one, most especially when your do a paid to post like bizdustry. The activities are brain demanding and requires lots of rest. I rest whenever my body demands for it
I wouldn't want to cheat nature by forcing myself not to sleep when the need arise.

Most of the organization I know if do have a specific fixed time in which their staffs can go for break. Some have it only once which i think is the usual settings anyway
Yes it is usually like this every where, the time in most organizations is usually between eleven, twelve and latest one. They usually have this break once. But I have seen some that do not give breaks out all, the staff have to find ways to eat and rest without their boss knowing.

I think you should take a break everyday or whatever time frame works for you. I think breaks are important and of you don't rest enough it might lead to a breakdown.

The number of hours used at work should determine the break time and how long it should last, if it's a normal 9-5 job, then lunch time with a thirty minutes recess time is good

Taking break depends on the body system of each individual and their age because you don't expect someone of late eighties to still overwork himself as a 19years old boy

I don't thinks an hour is too much for an employee to take break during working days, it will makes them relax and energizing them more

Well, there are many companies in my city that only offer a 30 minute break in a total job shift of 7-10 hours. They make workers work like a machine and pay them much less. This is a major issue in many developing countries.

When you work, how often should you take a break and what should you do while on break?
Taking a break while working is very important because it relieve you of so many stress, during break I listen to music or probably chat with interesting friends and also eat something

I think it all depends on the nature of the job,because it is very necessary to have some time off,so that you can reboot.It is very much ok if a break if taken when the pressure is getting much while on a task.
For me I think that taking breaks at your workplace depend on the type of work that you're doing if it's a work whereby you will need to be working at all the time then athlete should take like two breaks before the work time is over so that you can be able to rest a lot

When you work, how often should you take a break and what should you do while on break?
In the organisation where i work, breaks are taken just twice. Am currently on break now and am earning money. Other times i may take a stroll round the premises to stretch and ease myself. I could take my lunch or just go around greeting colleagues.
It is good to take breaks as it adds to the general productivity of individual staff.

People should at least take a break from work stress anytime they have time to go on a vacation and ease the stress,and in a day at least you should be able have time to relax and have a good time after work.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back