Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.0675USD
Biznotes
When you work, how often should you take a break and what should you do while on break?

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
I believe that once tasks in an organisation is being given then you can allow your employees to take as much short breaks interval within the work period.

Breaks should be taken twice during the working hours in my own opinion. You can just sit or walk around you can do basically anything

Well it depends, personally I do not have a specific time or time table for my breaks. What I simply do is to set a target for myself and try my very best to achieve these target, after that I can rest Abit then come back to continue.

As often as possible, breaks help ease stress at a point. Also if this is observed with some appetizer it will really help greatly.

At the workplace where was employed last we only have one lunch break and that's it and at the break would only last for 30 minutes and you are off the break.

If someone works for 4 hours, a break of 10 to 20 minutes would be appropriate. It also depends on how intense the task is.

Most white collar jobs are less stressful than manual labour but require more brain power so they may need more breaks.

If someone works for 4 hours, a break of 10 to 20 minutes would be appropriate. It also depends on how intense the task is.

Most white collar jobs are less stressful than manual labour but require more brain power so they may need more breaks.

Seriously, you have a very good point here because the kind of job someone is involved in determines the number of minutes that the person really need to take as a break. If it's a very tedious work, the person really needs a higher number of time for a break.

Our brain needs some rest medically it is advisable, at least twice during working hours or once, resting is the best thing to do during break

Its advisable to take a break immediately as you are exhausted regardless of the number of times. Go to a a cool place like a seat out to catch some nice atmospheric conditions

In an organization, there should be code of conduct. I would say twice daily; for tea break and lunch. During this period, you relax your nerves and even engage in healthy conversations which will widen your horizon. If you're an entrepreneur, you can leverage on it as you please. In all attention to worker's need, motivation, desires and expectations influence total workers productivity in a positive light.

Normally I believe taking a break from work should only be done once a day in the afternoon and that is all. because about from afternoon there is no need to take a break for something else except something very important.

I don't have a full time job, I work on a part-time job with 1-2 hours work. I also post on forums and I spend just about 2 hours. I don't have the necessity to take breaks during my working hours.

When you work, how often should you take a break and what should you do while on break?
breaks are very important ,it helps one to get some rest , you need rest ,much of it , I know many of us here doesn't sleep for good 6 hours,because they are looking for a possible way to gain income , you need rest both day and night

I believe that the most important thing is to make everybody be aware of his or her role .after that then they can take as much break as they think is okay for them to relax.

I am of the opinion that at work break should be taken just once and it should be lunch break so that people can have at least some rest in time before they can continue with their job.

Breaks should be lunch breaks not more than that cause, you are literally working a 9 to 5 job and should make use of the time as limited as it is wisely inorder to be productive.

At work,breaks should be given for at least 30minutes. It is very necessary for break to be given to improve the productivity of workers. While working,the brain is active likewise all the sense organs so the break is needed to calm the brain and also allow the sense organs relax to avoid stress on the workers.

How often you should take a break while at work depends on the organisation setting for that time, but you should be entitled to one. What you do with your break time, Is entirely your personal business

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back