What's new

How often should breaks be taken?

Its advisable to take a break immediately as you are exhausted regardless of the number of times. Go to a a cool place like a seat out to catch some nice atmospheric conditions
Companies understand the importance of having their staff rested a little bit when they have worked for some hours in order for them to still have a clear head to continue their work in the day.

I work form home, so I can take breaks at any time. However, I do work when I intend to work and I also take breaks very often. I do not earn much, so taking much breaks do not really matter because I have a lots of time in my hand.

Breaks are very important and it's not good for one to over work,there is time for everything and rest is very Paramount and it helps an individual a lot and so it's not advisable for an individual to deprive himself or herself of rest

I take breaks very often because I mostly make money online. Taking breaks is very important because it helps us to refresh our mind and relax our bodies. However, taking breaks for too long can be bad for productivity.

I think it is very essential to take break regularly at interval you know not to avoid build-up of stress in your body systems. it is you're going to have a great effect on your health if you have too much stress in your body system.

Best on my own personal experience, break should be taken once. even though it depends on the kind of work or labour someone engage himself. most often hard labourers are supposed to have enough rest in other to regain their strength.

Depending on the type of business, I don't know if there is any business that you really have to work from morning till evening without some rest, if it is a business like that then you should consider having at least two times to rest throughout the whole day at work.

I think it depends on the nature of the work. If works that requires strength, I think breaks should be given at intervals of 2 to 3 hours atleast 10 to 15minutes. Buy if is just that requires less strength more of psychology 2 times in a day is okay.

Having time to rest is good and it helps the body,but I think one should rest depending on the work or stress he went through,at least 2-3hours.

As often as possible, stress at work isn't good. Also depends on where you work, so as to know the limited time to complete the task for the day.
I feel same too.
The stress we face at work is capable of leading to both physical and mental breakdown.
We should take breaks as often as possible.

I go on break twice before end of work and I try to relate with Co workers during this break period so that we can get connected better.

Personally, I don't take break because of the nature of my job. The break comes as part of the scheme. I am a teacher, the calendar has been structured in a way thay will accommodate our break as well. So I don't take any break aside that.

I go on break twice before end of work and I try to relate with Co workers during this break period so that we can get connected better.
It's nice you try to relate and understand your workers, how long does each break last? Has it every disturb or delayed the flow of work?

Personally, I don't take break because of the nature of my job. The break comes as part of the scheme. I am a teacher, the calendar has been structured in a way thay will accommodate our break as well. So I don't take any break aside that.
It is good then, as you are trying to make sure you abide with the rules and regulations. It won't make sense to take break when school is in session.

breaks, depends on the kind of jobs you are handling. There are some jobs which to me, I sees they dont require break because most of their works are not done with stress compared to others. Some are expected to have break already once.

If someone works for 4 hours, a break of 10 to 20 minutes would be appropriate. It also depends on how intense the task is.

Most white collar jobs are less stressful than manual labour but require more brain power so they may need more breaks.
This is something that I agree with completely because if you are working on a very difficult and expensive job you should get at least a minimum of 20 to 30 minutes break in order for you to rest your nerves and get back to work.

When I was working in the office, my usual breaks are every hour - it can be going to the toilet or eating a snack. I rarely chat with my office mates because that can interrupt their work. But when our boss would be chatting with us then it is okay to spend half an hour of chatting.

I've worked for companies that allow employees to take a 15-minute break each in the morning and afternoon. These short breaks are paid while lunch breaks are usually unpaid. These arrangements may vary among industries. I rarely take full advantage of the short breaks because I find them disruptive. Take note that these breaks are on top of the restroom breaks. Most employees take advantage of the break to stretch out or have their snacks. Some eat early lunch during the morning break and take a nap during the 1-hour lunch break.

Breaks should be taken any time you are free at work and also at home because the body needs rest in other to acquire more energy to work another day or else the body will breakdown.
Breaks should be lunch breaks not more than that cause, you are literally working a 9 to 5 job and should make use of the time as limited as it is wisely inorder to be productive.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back