What's new

How often do you update your website with fresh content

Actually I don't really have or own a website at all but to think of it I think I will have to get a website actually have been hearing about it especially on this website alot.

Well there is no number of time you should actually do this but you should try as much as possible to update your website with new refreshing post at least 10 times a day because this is something that will attract a lot of people to your site and you can also make money from it.

I don't have a website that I'm running right now but having fresh contents on ones website is essential for audience retention and network building so I better one does

In order to gain traffic and improve search engine ranking, you need fresh contents regularly. If you have a website, how often do you publish new content? I make sure I publish at least one article every month. I have a lot of websites and I cannot publish more even if want to. I have 15 websites and I update new content every month
Although right now I don't have one,but if possible I start one today at least I will be updating new cont my in it every two two weeks because I don't want people coming to my website to get bored tho.

Normally I do update my websites every week 3-4 content as I want to create in-depth content which helps my readers to read it and they feel valued their time with my website.

Depends with the niche. I have two money sites, one of them i post fresh content every day because it is a news site with a lot of current affairs. But or my amazon affiliate site, i do two articles every week.

Although right now I don't have one,but if possible I start one today at least I will be updating new cont my in it every two two weeks because I don't want people coming to my website to get bored tho.
If your visitors come mainly from social media or through direct links, you need fresh content but if you are generating traffic from search engines, you don't have to publish very frequently.

I try to make at least 3 interesting new contents weekly in order not to make my site dormant. Interesting articles make people to always visit to learn new things.

You got 15 websites? That's awesome. You're a guru in webmaster sector. I just own one, bust since my domain expired i wasn't able to subscribe it again. It is good to publish at least twice engaging articles everyday via your website or blog.
Buy a second domain name that is near to your original domain name if your hosting is not expired. Having more than 1 website will be a hard task and an excessive money spent on hosting and advertisement except you are earning well with several website but it is hard.

Buy a second domain name that is near to your original domain name if your hosting is not expired. Having more than 1 website will be a hard task and an excessive money spent on hosting and advertisement except you are earning well with several website but it is hard.
Yes, owning more than one cost money to develop them and make them start earning money cos lots of work need to be done to promote it.

Yes, owning more than one cost money to develop them and make them start earning money cos lots of work need to be done to promote it.
After a period of work you find yourself tired unless you have an administration team working with you this will be another case because each site needs a lot of control and moderation and it can't be done alone if multiple sites owned then administration team is required.

After a period of work you find yourself tired unless you have an administration team working with you this will be another case because each site needs a lot of control and moderation and it can't be done alone if multiple sites owned then administration team is required.
Yes, you're right. It can't be single handedly achieved only by the Admin when the forum membership have grown so high. That's why Admin needs other staffs to check in check of the forum when he isn't around.

I have always been interested in owning a website actually but I haven't for once sit down to think of this and it maintenance updating and uploading on it.

I do not have a website but I think we should always try as much as possible to refresh and update our website at least 10 times a day,this will keep a lot of people who have come into your sites interested because they will always want to come back for more.

If I had a website, I would make sure to publish at least 2 new articles every month. I think your website needs fresh content regular so that you can attract old visitors
Post automatically merged:

If I had a website, I would make sure to publish at least 2 new articles every month. I think your website needs fresh content regular so that you can attract old visitors.

Sometimes if you have a lot of website, it is very difficult to update your contents regularly. I have few websites where I have not published any new article in 6 months.

I don't have a specific set time I keep to update my website with fresh content. Bit I know I do update it as often as I think I need it updated

I update my website with fresh contents as often as I think and feel i should. And i do this by making some random number of posts each time I'm making an update on my site post

I don't have a blog anymore but when I did have one I tried to post one to two articles a week. Just to keep things fresh for people who would read something for the first time that week and then a few days later come back to see if there had been any updates.

If you are running a news site then you'd probably want one a day at minimum.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back