What's new

How often do you update your website with fresh content

In order to gain traffic and improve search engine ranking, you need fresh contents regularly. If you have a website, how often do you publish new content? I make sure I publish at least one article every month. I have a lot of websites and I cannot publish more even if want to. I have 15 websites and I update new content every month

In order to gain traffic and improve search engine ranking, you need fresh contents regularly. If you have a website, how often do you publish new content? I make sure I publish at least one article every month. I have a lot of websites and I cannot publish more even if want to. I have 15 websites and I update new content every month
You got 15 websites? That's awesome. You're a guru in webmaster sector. I just own one, bust since my domain expired i wasn't able to subscribe it again. It is good to publish at least twice engaging articles everyday via your website or blog.

When I launched my first website, I was publishing one articles every week. When the number of websites increased, I could not maintain the frequency.
Then, at what rate where you producing articles to keep your visitors engaged??

If you are writing long articles, I thin one article per week is appropriate. For short articles, 2-3 articles per week can be good. I guess.

There is no need to fixate on certain number of articles per week or month. You need fresh content just to show search engines and visitors that your site is active. Sometimes I don't publish new article for 3 months, yet, I don't encounter any problem in traffic.

These days, I try to publish at least 1 article per website. I will be publishing 15 articles for 15 websites. When I don't have time, I hire writers to write for my site
That one is possible as far as you hire professional writers to create articles for your websites, to cover such high number of 15 articles for 15 websites.

Keeping your website updated is not an easy job, but it has lots of benefits. Search engines love fresh content, and if you've got long quality posts in your website, then it's 'Voila'! A regularly updated website will make your visitors happy for sure.

When I am not busy, I can write a lot of articles, sometimes even 20-22 articles in a month. However, when I am busy and I need new articles, I hire writers.
Almost average of 1 article everyday when you're chanced. How much do you pay your writers to write articles for you when you're kinda busy during the month??

I try to publish long articles as long articles have better chances for ranking (as I can use more keywords and include relevant information to make the article high quality.). Usually I publish articles between 1000-2000 words. Some of my articles are even 2500 words long.

Long quality written articles/contents attracts SEO ranking. If a webmaster can produce such kind of long articles almost every week, it will help place the site contents high in the search engine rankings.

I don't have website to update, but is good to update your website maybe three to four months you can update your website so to get more traffic for you.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back