What's new

How often do you update your website with fresh content

In order to gain traffic and improve search engine ranking, you need fresh contents regularly. If you have a website, how often do you publish new content? I make sure I publish at least one article every month. I have a lot of websites and I cannot publish more even if want to. I have 15 websites and I update new content every month
I don’t have a website now and I don’t own a business but I’m to start that but I’m still trying to start from the right step

When I started the site just newly, I was writing a new article every week and after some time I could not keep up so I changed to three in a month.

Some site owners usually update their websites often right from the beginning with a lot of contents, but reduce when they have gotten enough sponsorship and AdSense approval.

Contents is the life wire of every website. Every website should be updated daily with contents if it's to survive. The competition is too much so your readers may go to read elsewhere.

At least I do post fresh content three times a week on a website I was managing before. However, I stopped posting on the website after I was unable to get the desired traffic to earn some good amount of money on the website

In my experience, you don't need a new article every week as long s your website already has at least 30 articles. However, if your website has less than 20 articles you need to publish more frequently

Many people need to read fresh content, the more content you have, the more visitors will come to your website. So I believe that you can upload two articles a week to your site and spend the rest of the days marketing your articles on social media. Do you have a blog or a website?

I post fresh content on my blogs virtually every day. And the organic traffic has been increasing as a result of regular posting. Frequent posting helps a lot especially when you are starting out in your blogging career. This why is it Google is going to notice your website as it keep crawling on the fresh content on it every time.

I don't have a website but I think it is right for site owners to update the site as much as possible. This is to give readers reasons to check the site daily

If youreally wants your website to grow it is very important that you always update it with fresh contents in order to keep the readers interested in it.

I do not have a website presently but when I was still running my blog I made it to myself that I will be posting a new content on it every week and it was successful.

I think it is very important to update your website virtually every day in your first year if you are just starting out. What is the third side is 2 years and above, you can post fresh content at every week at least three times.

I would advise you channel your energy into less websites so that you can generate quality contents for your website..managing 15 website all by your self won't make you get get focused.. I recommend two post or 3 a week depending on the niche

It depends on the type of website you are handing at the moment. If your website focuses on news across your country that means your content should be refreshed with the lastest news on ground like every 1hour.

In order to gain traffic and improve search engine ranking, you need fresh contents regularly. If you have a website, how often do you publish new content? I make sure I publish at least one article every month. I have a lot of websites and I cannot publish more even if want to. I have 15 websites and I update new content every month
For someone who has 15 sites, you sure do have a lot of time in your hands to be changing your content every month. I would say every two months should not be a bad idea.

New content must be updated at least minimally every week. Once a month is no good at all. Besides content doesn't have to be only articles, videos can serve too. Also getting user feedback sometimes can give a clear direction and reduce your headache

I don't have a website so there is nothing for me to update.
However I think those that own website ought to update their site regular with quality content.

I think that it depends on your type of niche. If you are using a niche that is about news and entertainment, then you need to be updating it everyday, but there are some niche that requires onces or twice in a week. Just choose your niche depending your time and how you can manage a blog

It depends on your free time. If you can update daily that's great but the content has to be really good for it to have an impact. It doesn't really matter how often you post, what matters is how good your content is.

You should update your content as often times as possible to avoid loosing visitors. Every website is supposed to be filled with new ideas and content that suits the intend for setting it up in the First time, in order to retain in visitors.

Posting new content regularly is very good for your website. When you are active, you always get good inflow of traffic to your website. So posting content regularly is something that you should do.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back