Creating a Website Just For Affiliate Marketing

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Have you tried creating a website just for the purpose of affiliate marketing and making money by promoting affiliate products and services? In other words, have you tried creating a blog entire dedicated to publishing affiliate link? What was the outcome? Well, I have done this in the past. I created a blog where I published articles/reviews about certain affiliate products and promoted the links. I have even created a blog where I only published affiliate products. I did not make a lot of money by selling products but I managed to sell these websites through Flippa and made good money.

You need to write articles about the programs to explain them to people to join programs if the domain niche is making money online. Otherwise, you make them as banner rotation or script tags provided by them to make money from affiliates if it is something not related to making money online.

Of course. I think most site owners have made a site or two to promote affiliate products from sites like Amazon. One of my first blogs I had a section dedicated to products I likes and used it as a way to profit from anyone who purchased said items.

My employment sites in the past were simply portals to get people to click on ads. Of course, there were articles, but they only existed to keep the SEO healthy. Anyway, I regret not making the sites more about other things. In the long run, the small number of articles were probably why it lost ranking.

You need to write articles about the programs to explain them to people to join programs if the domain niche is making money online. Otherwise, you make them as banner rotation or script tags provided by them to make money from affiliates if it is something not related to making money online.
I did not mean just adding affiliate products on your website. What I was trying to tell was creating content specifically about affiliate products. For instance, publishing an article 10 products for back pain and then adding 10 affiliate products.

Of course. I think most site owners have made a site or two to promote affiliate products from sites like Amazon. One of my first blogs I had a section dedicated to products I likes and used it as a way to profit from anyone who purchased said items.
I was not talking about adding just one or two affiliate products, I was mainly talking about a site where you publish only affiliate products. Well, having a shop page on your blog that is entirely dedicated to affiliate products can be something similar to what I was talking about.

My employment sites in the past were simply portals to get people to click on ads. Of course, there were articles, but they only existed to keep the SEO healthy. Anyway, I regret not making the sites more about other things. In the long run, the small number of articles were probably why it lost ranking.
yeah, that's what I was talking about. You can publish few articles to keep your site up on search engines and publish a lot of affiliate products. I don't see these kinds of sites these days but in the past it was very common

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back