What's new

How often do you update your website with fresh content

Don't you think too many articles will bring too many views, either from search engines, or from social sites?

That's true. However, your articles must be ranked high on search engines to bring search traffic and your content must go viral on social sites to drive referral traffic.

What if your visitors are mainly the subscribers on your website. Don't you get more traffic by publishing new post frequently?

If you have loyal subscribers you can certainly drive them to your website by publishing content regularly. However, you don't need new content to get your subscribers to read your post. You can update your old posts and invite them to read

Ok, understood. But what if you have 30 articles and all of your subscribers read your all 30 articles? You will still need new contents.

If I ever were to create a website, I would publish articles or content every other day. I would not be able to post content daily because preparing content takes time and effort. I might also set my specific days in a week when it comes to uploading content on my website.

As a blogger, one needs to understand that the more you update you blog with new content the more it comes alive and get exposed to more traffic. A good blogger should be able to update his/her blog at least twice in every week.

I don't have any website yet but when I have. I will be updating it with articles every day. Updating it with more articles will keep many people coming to your site.

Our office website is an e-managazine with 4 articles. It is imperative that we upload new contents as per the requirement of the board (of our non-profit organization). It is easy maintenance but we had to check the articles carefully so we got an editor to do the checking. I worked as a technical consultant and I also write articles so I cannot do the editing.

If you have a website, you can update your contents as frequently as much as you can. I update mine on a weekly basis to keep up with my visitors. One month might be too small

It's been so long since I updated my blog with fresh content because I am so occupied these days and so I hardly have time for my blog because of all the engagement that I am doing currently.

If you want to monetize your blog quickly then it is very important that you update it with new post at least 4 times per week. Creating content also help you to get a lot of traffic provided you have knowledge of SEO.

Updating your website all depends on the website and the content. All you need is to make sure you update your content for your users. If you own a blog, then update it on daily basis but if you can't , make sure you update it on weekly

There is no compelling reason to focus on certain number of articles each week or month. You need new substance just to show web indexes and guests that your website is dynamic. At times I don't distribute new article for a very long time, yet, I don't experience any issue in rush hour gridlock.

I think its best to have a specific time frame i. Which you use in updating new contents on your site. While its good to always have fresh and quality content, when it becomes too much it might be irritating to your customers, some might not have enough time to go through the old ones before new ones comes in. So yes always put in new contents but the gap should not be too far away and should also not be too close.

In order to gain traffic and improve search engine ranking, you need fresh contents regularly. If you have a website, how often do you publish new content? I make sure I publish at least one article every month. I have a lot of websites and I cannot publish more even if want to. I have 15 websites and I update new content every month
A website needs to be updated with more fresh content and new ideas any time the ideas comes to our mind or we have any vital information we want to share with people , so articles are meant to be published almost every week.

Adding contents to your site might be tiresome as it is time consuming sonitbis better to just employ assistance or admin to help with the posting and give you free time.

It is better to engage on one website and build it up, so high. Updating with fresh contents regularly, so when visitors come in they'll be happy to read new things and get valuable information.

I have 15 websites and I am building two more. I cannot regularly update my websites with fresh content. On some of my websites, I have not published new article since 9-10 months.

It is very important that we always take out time to update our websites with a lot of relevant articles and posts relaying to our niche to keep the platform alive and also active

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back