What's new

How often do you update your website with fresh content

Some site owners usually update their websites often right from the beginning with a lot of contents, but reduce when they have gotten enough sponsorship and AdSense approval.
That's very true. Recently one of my new websites got approved for adsense. The website had 40 articles. Once Adsense approved, I unpublished 30 articles and moved to another site.

You blew my mind when you just mentioned that you have for fifteen websites and that you update them for new contents every month. Wow!! How do you go about managing these number if websites really? I'm so wowed right now by it

When my website seems yo be and I can't update it easily then I know it's time to update my website. Also when my brand has evolved or when I'm not excited to show off my website as well

Updating fresh content on your website would depend on the type of website you are running.
If it is a blog or forum then you must update it daily because readers need fresh content

I believe at least one new article every month is good if your website traffic come from Google, Facebook or twitter. If the traffic comes from subscribers, you need publish once a week

In order to gain traffic and improve search engine ranking, you need fresh contents regularly. If you have a website, how often do you publish new content? I make sure I publish at least one article every month. I have a lot of websites and I cannot publish more even if want to. I have 15 websites and I update new content every month
That's very true. I also update my site every month.it helps the site to be active and attractive to new visitors.i normally change the look on my website monthly.

I want to own my site where I can write engaging articles based on the things I love and enjoy. Football, trading, music, entertainment will all be up-to-date when I do have it. But it won't be easy to achieve.

Fresh contents are usually updated almost everyday for those who are focused on keeping their sites active and resourceful, but others update only twice a week.

Long quality written articles/contents attracts SEO ranking. If a webmaster can produce such kind of long articles almost every week, it will help place the site contents high in the search engine rankings.

Except in few cases where I don't update my blog with old post. I only always done my part. I write fresh content that is what I uploaded to my website. I rarely republishing, what happened?

Normally at initial stage I post at least 2 article a day so I can build content for readers and once I grow my website, I will update at least 5 articles a week to make sure site gets new content and readers have something to read.

There is no need to fixate on certain number of articles per week or month. You need fresh content just to show search engines and visitors that your site is active. Sometimes I don't publish new article for 3 months, yet, I don't encounter any problem in traffic.

You don't have to commit to a specific number of articles per week or month. You need fresh content just to show search engines and visitors that your site is up and running. Sometimes I don't publish new articles for 3 months and I have no traffic issues.

Fresh contents are usually updated almost everyday for those who are focused on keeping their sites active and resourceful, but others update only twice a week.

I think that posting content twice a week is the best thing. Many Youtubers also post a couple of videos twice per week as well and they maintain the flow as well.

When you have the chance, you almost always find 1 article per day.
How much do you pay your writers when you're kind of busy during the month to produce articles for you?

In order to gain traffic and improve search engine ranking, you need fresh contents regularly. If you have a website, how often do you publish new content? I make sure I publish at least one article every month. I have a lot of websites and I cannot publish more even if want to. I have 15 websites and I update new content every month
The most simple answer to the question of how often you should update your website is: as often as it needs updating. Minor website updates might be made every day, whereas a full website revamp might come every two to three years. As long as your answer to this question isn't “never,” you're off to a great start.

One needs to update one's website regularly with fresh content so one can have a lot of traffic on one's site. Updating one's website could be as often as daily or weekly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back