What's new

How much money do you invest back into your online work?

This is so true, so many do not put in the required action for things to work for them, as only those that put in action usually Succed at anything and that is the gospel truth
if you hear the stories of successful people both online and offline you will realise that hard work is very important and necessary. Some of them have stories of sleepless nights in order to see things work for them.

re-investment could also have a lot to do with the profit that was made in the business and if a reasonable amount of money was made, reInvestment will be hugely possible.
That is it, if you are earning a huge amount of money re-investing some amount of the money would not be problem at all, but if you are earning alittle it will be hard.

That is it, if you are earning a huge amount of money re-investing some amount of the money would not be problem at all, but if you are earning alittle it will be hard.
This is actually the case. when you're making a lot of money in the online space it'll be easier for you to reinvest some part of it. But when you are making little, it will be more difficult.

re-investment could also have a lot to do with the profit that was made in the business and if a reasonable amount of money was made, reInvestment will be hugely possible.
For me personally I think re investment should not be only when you make huge profit but a certain percentage of your profit on a daily basis back to your business

For me personally I think re investment should not be only when you make huge profit but a certain percentage of your profit on a daily basis back to your business
Yeah, that is actually a very good idea. it is also important for you to use some certain percentage of the money you make everyday or every month to upgrade your skills on daily basis.

Actually online investment is unpredictable and to some extent it can helped you earned what you never expected. If you are to invest, nothing less than 20% of your income and used the other for something different.
Well I first invested 10% of my monthly income into online but I later increased it to 25% due to the income I have made within a short period of time and that encourage me alot.

Last edited:
When it comes to working online, it's not always easy to make a solid living. But when you do make good money, do you ever invest that money back into your work? Maybe making a website for your services, or putting money into marketing and other things for your site.

How much do you usually invest back into your online work/business?
Luckily for me, all the platforms that I make money from do not require me to invest in them. The only thing I do with my online earnings is to save the money. I am trying to save up for the business I want to start

Luckily for me, all the platforms that I make money from do not require me to invest in them. The only thing I do with my online earnings is to save the money. I am trying to save up for the business I want to start
Sometimes, it will be necessary to seek investment programs online if you really want to make more money because I have reckon that you can only make more money on internet when you invest.

There are so many platforms that I would make money from and they will never ask for reinvestment most especially on paid to post forum but I think you can still try to invest in some other platforms.

many Freelancing websites do not require you to invest any kind of money before you make money. That is actually the case if the kind of business you are doing is service-based business.

Actually online investment is unpredictable and to some extent it can helped you earned what you never expected. If you are to invest, nothing less than 20% of your income and used the other for something different.
Well I first invested 10% of my monthly income into online but I later increased it to 25% due to the income I have made within a short period of time and that encourage me alot.
Well that is nice investing at least 10% to 25% of your online income, though you it is a bit difficult to start that but once you put determination, work hard, persistence and dedication it will be easier.

Well my first investment online was a diaster and then I invested almost 75% of my income because alot of people says it worth it but it couldn't worked out well for me.

Sometimes, it will be necessary to seek investment programs online if you really want to make more money because I have reckon that you can only make more money on internet when you invest.
I know a lot of investment programs online but most of them always turn out to be scam sites. I cannot count how many sites have scammed me online so I am just trying to maintain the sites that I am making money from.

Well that is nice investing at least 10% to 25% of your online income, though you it is a bit difficult to start that but once you put determination, work hard, persistence and dedication it will be easier.
Yeah, investing some certain percentage of your income may be difficult but you just have to do it for the future. It may not be easy but with consistency and a lot of hard work it is achievable.

Yeah, investing some certain percentage of your income may be difficult but you just have to do it for the future. It may not be easy but with consistency and a lot of hard work it is achievable.
The only type of investment that my online work requires is data. I only post of forums which requires me to have data. If I do, I am good to go and I can save the remaining money that I make online.

Til date , I am yet to reap the fruits of my online labors. This is due to the fact that I always invest my earnings into the financial markets . I am currently learning how to trade forex .

Til date , I am yet to reap the fruits of my online labors. This is due to the fact that I always invest my earnings into the financial markets . I am currently learning how to trade forex .
That is very good. I would have learned bow to trade for example but I learnt cryptocurrency instead
Presently, I am very good at it but I do not have enough capital start trading and I need money for that first.

It should be the plight of many online earners because it is not suitable to settle for less all the time. You can achieve greater result by accumulating money from petty jobs to establish a better investment.

I think that there are many people who tend to settle for less. maybe this is because they do not have any other option left. The fact remains that it is very important to make sure that you are being paid well for your efforts.

I think that there are many people who tend to settle for less. maybe this is because they do not have any other option left. The fact remains that it is very important to make sure that you are being paid well for your efforts.
Getting acquainted to the total amount that we made on the platform we are working on will give us a clearer picture , if we are truly short-changed or not on those online earning programs.

Each and every individual should ensure that they are paid according to the input that they are putting . The contribution they are making to the platform would tell if you are short paid on most of the platforms that we are working on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back