What's new

How much money do you invest back into your online work?

I do invest my online earnings into other activities, I have made quite a good amount of earnings online and I have use some of them to engage in crypto trading which is also another way to earn.

I do invest my online earnings into other activities, I have made quite a good amount of earnings online and I have use some of them to engage in crypto trading which is also another way to earn.

I have also invested money in the past. I lost my investments. However, the fact remains that I have decided that I shall not invest in any pyramid scheme ever.

Most times, The money you make from online work is not enough.
But I tend to save half of the money and incest it back to my online work or invest it Cryptocurrency. It is hard though, but I try to ensure I achieve this after every earning.

All the online works that are engaging do not require any investment on my part. I really work on website that I can make money without putting in any capital at all.

I'm a full time offline worker for now and i currently don't have any online work that I'm investing on but I'm rather working online to earn money but I'm planning to start investing online

I mostly work on sites that do not require investments, so all the profit I earn on the Internet I invest in crypto or shares, it is of course risky, but in the future I think it will replace my profit from the sites I work on now

You used funds to get your business started. And, of course, there are operating expenses and overhead cost that keep it going. By reinvesting 20 - 30% of your profits, you can drive growth and increase revenue.

You used funds to get your business started. And, of course, there are operating expenses and overhead cost that keep it going. By reinvesting 20 - 30% of your profits, you can drive growth and increase revenue.
Yes it's true but you need to calculate the over head cost along the fund you use to run the business,another factor which people don't know is reinvestment it's going to take your business to another level and enhance the pre-nature of the business it's always advice able you don't use up all your profits always try and invest at least 40% of your earn profits

I invest as much as 40% of the amount I earn and this has gone a long way in helping me to make some good profits. It is also important to learn what's working before thinking of investment .

I don't invest online at the moment, I still find it hard to trust these sites because I had been scammed before now. But once I get a legit site to invest in, I will reinvest 40% of my profit.
the truth is that many Investment platforms on the internet are scam. Most of them will always promise you certain percentage of your investment but on the long run they will end up scamming you.

Actually I can't tell exactly but I have invested some huge amount of money into my newly started business even though Income has not yet started generating but I believe it will yield in the future.

It all depends on how much money you make per month. Some people may be earning a lots of money per month, but their investment portfolio might not be that much at all.
I believe anyone that makes certain amount of money every single month should always have some percentage the invest into the business. That way you can be able to achieve financial freedom.

When it comes to working online, it's not always easy to make a solid living. But when you do make good money, do you ever invest that money back into your work? Maybe making a website for your services, or putting money into marketing and other things for your site.

How much do you usually invest back into your online work/business?
For now, i do not own an online business and so i do not have to invest in my online business. The online work i do currently does not require me to invest any amount into it.

Since I only work in forum posting sites, the only way I invest back my online earnings is through buying more data bundles. I usually buy two weeks data bundles using $5 that I have earned online.

Since I only work in forum posting sites, the only way I invest back my online earnings is through buying more data bundles. I usually buy two weeks data bundles using $5 that I have earned online.
Oh you amaze me buying data is not an investment well you can consider it as an investment but I think if you can buy traffic and promote your affiliate product it consider more tangible investment than buying data

One of the mistake most people who are working online made is not reinvesting part of their profit to the business. So, the business will remain stagnant for a long time. I also made this mistake in the past and I have learned my lesson.

I'm a full time offline worker for now and i currently don't have any online work that I'm investing on but I'm rather working online to earn money but I'm planning to start investing online
before you decide to invest on the online space, i would advise you take the time to invest in getting the knowledge about what you intend on putting your money into.

Currently I can't remember exactly simply because I have promised not to think of anymore because the more I thought of it, the more it hurt because I lost a lot of money into my online investment though it was due to my lack of knowledge about the investment.
I hope by now you might have gotten back yourself. investing money in online investment platforms is not only advisable because all of them are scam. It is better to learn things like trading if you really want to make profit.

Well I can't tell exactly right now because it was too long ago when I first joined the online platforms.

It wasn't a huge amount of money which I used for a start but it couldn't yield me profit.

The kind of business I do will how much I will be about an invest back. Sometimes I spend money buying data and repairing devices used for working. I also upgrade my skills.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back