What's new

How much money do you invest back into your online work?

The kind of business I do will how much I will be about an invest back. Sometimes I spend money buying data and repairing devices used for working. I also upgrade my skills.
More so, there are lot of expenses that will spring up whenever you are working online . However, some devices need you to keep updating and maintaining them to stay up-to-date.

More so, there are lot of expenses that will spring up whenever you are working online . However, some devices need you to keep updating and maintaining them to stay up-to-date.
Yeah, if you're working on the internet you must always be ready to invest back some amount of money in order to stay consistent. You must always repair your device and buy some data.

I have been working on paid to post forums but I desire more. I have used $30 from my online earnings to pay and learn graphics design. I have also bought books and materials.

I have been working on paid to post forums but I desire more. I have used $30 from my online earnings to pay and learn graphics design. I have also bought books and materials.
You have used the money you got from paid to post forum to develop yourself . However, this is what is called a self investment and a self development project and it is quite impressive to do such.

You have used the money you got from paid to post forum to develop yourself . However, this is what is called a self investment and a self development project and it is quite impressive to do such.
Developing yourself is very critical because that is self investment. However, people who invest in themselves always making a very good income online.

Well I can't really remember exactly because it was quite a long time ago since I joined the online platforms.

it wasn't a successful kind of investment and since then, I lack interest into any online investment.

Developing yourself is very critical because that is self investment. However, people who invest in themselves always making a very good income online.
Yeah, I believe anybody that wants to stay profitable or line must always try to learn several skills. it is a way of upgrading your online income if you have plans of working full-time in the future.

Well to give you an example when I opened my youtube channel 3 years ago I had to buy a new PC, with which today I also work, microphone and other things that I needed for that moment, you always need some investment if you are going to work online and continue investing over time, whether in learning tools, software licenses, some kind of peripheral or hardware, courses...

Currently, I am trying to save as much money as I can. I am basically saving my money as crypto. I try to save at least 50 percent of my crypto payments. I also invest around $100 to maintain my businesses.

Actually from the time I started earning some good income online, I have been try to invest 25% of my income into online investment even though not on all income I got.

Well to give you an example when I opened my youtube channel 3 years ago I had to buy a new PC, with which today I also work, microphone and other things that I needed for that moment, you always need some investment if you are going to work online and continue investing over time, whether in learning tools, software licenses, some kind of peripheral or hardware, courses...
Wow, have you been able to achieve some level of success with your YouTube channel?. I also plan on making contents on my YouTube channel very soon. I have not yet gotten some of the devices needed.

Wow, have you been able to achieve some level of success with your YouTube channel?. I also plan on making contents on my YouTube channel very soon. I have not yet gotten some of the devices needed.
Well for now it is in 11k of subscribers, which I see well for the time I currently dedicate to it, if you dedicate time you can make it grow, I recommend that if you are interested look for a competitive niche but that is not too exploited so to speak.

Well I think I have invested alot of resources into my investment even though I haven't started enjoying the benefits yet because it hasn't yield what I have plan or expected from it.

Well for now it is in 11k of subscribers, which I see well for the time I currently dedicate to it, if you dedicate time you can make it grow, I recommend that if you are interested look for a competitive niche but that is not too exploited so to speak.
I have already gotten very good niches. I plan to start three youtube channels for simultaneously. One of them will be focused in advising people how to overcome gambling or how to profit from it.

I don't invest online for now, I still find it hard to trust these sites especially due to the experience I've had in the past. So once I've made my money I'll just withdraw it out, save it if I need to save it or just enjoy it.
Really, likewise me too I am still saving money in order to invest because for now I need have some experience before investing online, before investing online one need to save enough money before thinking about investment.

I have already gotten very good niches. I plan to start three youtube channels for simultaneously. One of them will be focused in advising people how to overcome gambling or how to profit from it.
That's interesting, since there are many people who have been addicted to the game, I had similar problems, although I overcame them at the time, I wish him luck in his projects, looks like a good idea

That's interesting, since there are many people who have been addicted to the game, I had similar problems, although I overcame them at the time, I wish him luck in his projects, looks like a good idea
Yeah, I have also been addicted to gambling at certain point, so I'll be in a better position to advise people how to overcome it. So I'll be talking from point of experience.

Yeah, I have also been addicted to gambling at certain point, so I'll be in a better position to advise people how to overcome it. So I'll be talking from point of experience.
I understand, I'm glad you could get out of that situation, I was almost 3 years in such an addiction, and it cost me to leave it, I think there are people who need help so a youtube channel for it can work, but you must explore the niche in particular.

I am still trading on forex market with FXOpen broker, already using the broker more than nine years now, and still comfortable to trade in CFD market forex or crypto, indices, stocks, or metal commodity. I think investing in forex still become my favorite investment right now.

I cannot precisely stated how much I reinvested back into my online business. The amount I'm able to generate would determine how much I would reinvest back. Normally, I always target 10% of my revenues back into my online business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back