What's new

How much money do you invest back into your online work?

Actually online investment is a very good idea even though it success depends on how good you are in the business online and the kind og investment you have made. I have invested $150 once.

Well, there was a time when i was investing much money in Hyip sites. However, now i no longer invest any kind of money in such kind of sites as they are all scams. I rarely invest in cryptocurrencies now.
Cryptocurrency is a good investment if you learn when to buy and you take profits promptly. The problem is that most people feel like it's possible to buy the lowest and sell the highest, so you lose money waiting for this.

Right now, the only work I do online is paid forum posting. So I always withdraw the money I earn then use some to buy data subscription. I also try to invest some in cryptocurrencies whenever I can.

Good point. But if you can summon courage and start an investment, it could lead to financial freedom. Working on paid forum and platforms is a good way of making money online. But the pay is somehow low.
Of course I know. I already have a YouTube channel and I will also try as much as possible to start a blog this year. Those things are good ways to make money and they don't require much investment.
Actually online investment is a very good idea even though it success depends on how good you are in the business online and the kind og investment you have made. I have invested $150 once.
It actually depends on what you are investing on online. if you're investing on a business like cryptocurrency or forex trading then you are in the right track. But investing on some platforms is not advisable.

Last edited:
I really do invest back a lot of money back into my online work as I need a lot of resources to do the work I do online. But I still do save a percentage of it so that I would do other petty stuffs though.
having the necessary resources is very important for anyone that wants to make money online. Using your online earnings to buy the necessary courses is always very important to make more money.

Probably, that is why it is very important and necessary never to invest your money on something you do not understand. Cryptocurrency needs a lot of knowledge of how to read the charts and also knowledge of fundamental analysis.

There are many people who may not have enough knowledge about how to read charts and how to use indicators. This is why they may have to rely on other sources in order to predict the price of cryptocurrencies. I also use signals from many different sources to predict cryptocurrency prices.

It is really advisable to invest about 10% of your income back to online work so that you will continue to make more money. This is what I plan to do this year and I hope it will work out well.

There are many people who may not have enough knowledge about how to read charts and how to use indicators. This is why they may have to rely on other sources in order to predict the price of cryptocurrencies. I also use signals from many different sources to predict cryptocurrency prices.
This is very true and there are also many people who pay for the services of cryptocurrency experts in order to be able to predict prices of coins. That is not bad word employing financial management strategy is important.

This is very true and there are also many people who pay for the services of cryptocurrency experts in order to be able to predict prices of coins. That is not bad word employing financial management strategy is important.
Though, the expert have the high chance of making correct prediction, there's no that can give a perfect prediction of bitcoin price. I have received some signal from expert in the past and it did not work out.

having the necessary resources is very important for anyone that wants to make money online. Using your online earnings to buy the necessary courses is always very important to make more money.
I believe in the general idea that you can only use money to make more money. When you make money online and you would want to make more then you would have to invest first.

I believe in the general idea that you can only use money to make more money. When you make money online and you would want to make more then you would have to invest first.
Yes, if you don't have money you need to do some little jobs online to raise money. And if you want to go and something reasonable you need to invest the money you have made to make more of it.

Yes, if you don't have money you need to do some little jobs online to raise money. And if you want to go and something reasonable you need to invest the money you have made to make more of it.
People who are interested in making reasonable amount of money online should get ready to invest. There is no free way to make money very quickly online except by investing.

People who are interested in making reasonable amount of money online should get ready to invest. There is no free way to make money very quickly online except by investing.
You can make money online when you have skills even without investing money. You can work on different freelancing platforms to make some amount of money for yourself.

Yeah, online services will take you so long to earn a huge amount. But most investments are high paying. For example, forex and crypto trading can make one rich. But then you should also strengthen your skills.

Yeah, online services will take you so long to earn a huge amount. But most investments are high paying. For example, forex and crypto trading can make one rich. But then you should also strengthen your skills.
Yeah, there is a cryptocurrency you can invest on and it will make you a millionaire. but offering services will only sustain you for a while. That is why it is important to build a passive income source.

The amount of money you would make online is proportionate to the level of skill that you have gained and which is why it is necessary to learn a lot about cryptocurrency or forex trading before you could make money from them.

It is very correct as you're going to earn reasonable amount of money in forex and cryptocurrency trading and it is equally important as to understanding that when you have enough money then you will have enough to invest back into the business.

When it comes to working online, it's not always easy to make a solid living. But when you do make good money, do you ever invest that money back into your work? Maybe making a website for your services, or putting money into marketing and other things for your site.

How much do you usually invest back into your online work/business?
It is a fact that if you want to invest in online work, then the more money you invest, the more profit you will get.Apart from this, your house will be scattered and after completing them, the extra money you have can be invested in any trading or online work.The more money you invest, the more you can earn profit.

Most people working on gigs and other petty projects online to make money is just so they can fund their own business online and operate it well. This is really common with bloggers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back