What's new

How much money do you invest back into your online work?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to working online, it's not always easy to make a solid living. But when you do make good money, do you ever invest that money back into your work? Maybe making a website for your services, or putting money into marketing and other things for your site.

How much do you usually invest back into your online work/business?

When it comes to working online, it's not always easy to make a solid living. But when you do make good money, do you ever invest that money back into your work? Maybe making a website for your services, or putting money into marketing and other things for your site.

How much do you usually invest back into your online work/business?
For everyone who wants to grow his or her business and online work it is necessary to invest back their money into their works, if not they can also invest it in stocks or crypto.

I don't invest online for now, I still find it hard to trust these sites especially due to the experience I've had in the past. So once I've made my money I'll just withdraw it out, save it if I need to save it or just enjoy it.

Actually in my first investment into cryptocurrency was $100 though I have an intention of making an increase or expansion when the little succeed but unfortunately it was a total failure.

My first investment online was $100 in forex trading account. That time have little knowledge of binary trading and that's how I burst my account totally.

For everyone who wants to grow his or her business and online work it is necessary to invest back their money into their works, if not they can also invest it in stocks or crypto.
I have this personal philosophy of putting back 60% of what every I make in profit back into the business that made me such amount, it can be in the form of attending more trainings etc.

Yes, I do every so often invest back into my business with things like a website for my services and such. I feel having a website for your services is professional and it's something I have always pushed when others have asked me. Obviously, some of what I make I keep to live on as many would but when I am able to it is always invested back into the work I do.

An experience to my first time investing online was a total mess and it always hurt me when ever I think or thought about it. I invested almost $100 but I couldn't earned a single kobo from it.

Actually in my first investment into cryptocurrency was $100 though I have an intention of making an increase or expansion when the little succeed but unfortunately it was a total failure.

Well, there was a time when i was investing much money in Hyip sites. However, now i no longer invest any kind of money in such kind of sites as they are all scams. I rarely invest in cryptocurrencies now.

I actually made a couple of investments back then to Wich some profits me while others don't. I can remember investing $20 last year and it's a huge success.

An experience to my first time investing online was a total mess and it always hurt me when ever I think or thought about it. I invested almost $100 but I couldn't earned a single kobo from it.
This should have been a really sad experience for you, losing so much amount of money would be very depressing but you should move on as there are better days ahead

I don't invest online for now, I still find it hard to trust these sites especially due to the experience I've had in the past. So once I've made my money I'll just withdraw it out, save it if I need to save it or just enjoy it.
This days making money through investment is one of the best and easiest way of making passive income within a very limited time without encountering any sort of obstacle.

I invest all the earnings I got from online into alot of other online investments .
I am currently investing my time and efforts into learning some high risk investments.

Currently I can't remember exactly simply because I have promised not to think of anymore because the more I thought of it, the more it hurt because I lost a lot of money into my online investment though it was due to my lack of knowledge about the investment.

Anytime that I make sales, I try my best to see to it that I reinvest up to 30 percentage of the total cash out.

This is very vital as I do not want to go back being broke and frustrated.

Anytime that I make sales, I try my best to see to it that I reinvest up to 30 percentage of the total cash out.

This is very vital as I do not want to go back being broke and frustrated.
Going broke is something that scares the hell out of me, if I am close to been broke I hardly fall asleep, as I would stay up all night thinking of my next line of action that would take me out from the situation I find myself.

Actually I have tried to invest every 30% of my salaries on all my daily earnings though it hasn't been enough for mee yet but am still working so hard to see I meet up with some target that I expect.

I don't invest online at the moment, I still find it hard to trust these sites because I had been scammed before now. But once I get a legit site to invest in, I will reinvest 40% of my profit.

Actually I have tried to invest every 30% of my salaries on all my daily earnings though it hasn't been enough for mee yet but am still working so hard to see I meet up with some target that I expect.

It all depends on how much money you make per month. Some people may be earning a lots of money per month, but their investment portfolio might not be that much at all.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back