What's new

How much money do you invest back into your online work?

When it comes to working online, it's not always easy to make a solid living. But when you do make good money, do you ever invest that money back into your work? Maybe making a website for your services, or putting money into marketing and other things for your site.

How much do you usually invest back into your online work/business?
I believe that it is essential to put money obtained from offline businesses and work into online ventures in order to diversify their income and enable individuals to gain even more funds.

Actually investment online hasn't been a favourable ground for me to earned good income because the more I invest, the more I lost and to some extent I rather prefer to work on forums than to invest.

I believe that it is essential to put money obtained from offline businesses and work into online ventures in order to diversify their income and enable individuals to gain even more funds.
I will even prefer to use the money I make online to invest in offline businesses. That way I'll be able to diversify and have many sources of income. Creating different sources of income is important.

I will even prefer to use the money I make online to invest in offline businesses. That way I'll be able to diversify and have many sources of income. Creating different sources of income is important.
You are basically echoing my point but in an opposite manner. Whether an individual would use one source of income to finance another is irrespective of whichever way they decide to do so, my opinion

You are basically echoing my point but in an opposite manner. Whether an individual would use one source of income to finance another is irrespective of whichever way they decide to do so, my opinion
That maybe your point exactly but it is actually what I am trying to do and what I have been doing for a while. I try to create many opportunities through whichever business i do.

Personally I haven't invested any since the collapse of my last so called investment which I made at the wrong place and the wrong time. before you invest online, you need to be very careful.

That maybe your point exactly but it is actually what I am trying to do and what I have been doing for a while. I try to create many opportunities through whichever business i do.
Alright, well this is a good practice no doubt. It is important to make the most of whatever situation you encounter in life in addition to whatever chance comes your way.

Investing online hasn't been an easy task for me come to talk about anyone most especially those who are newbie. based on experience some people shared about how they became scammed online, I felt so scared of that too.

I have in mathematical formula where I am only going to be taking 40% of my profit. I do this so that there is always going to be liquidity for me to take decisions actively to improve the business.

Alright, well this is a good practice no doubt. It is important to make the most of whatever situation you encounter in life in addition to whatever chance comes your way.
Probably, it is always important to try as much as possible to create opportunities. When you see an opportunity you can create other opportunities through it.

Actually I invest more than 50% of my income. And allot time I like investing in online marketing because I have parson for it But most a time I use to be scammed.
Do you invest your money on running ads on different social media platforms or through Google?. I think you can make use of Facebook groups especially if what you're selling is offline.

it is not only ponzi schemes that you will invest on online. You can invest on buying courses that would help you acquire the necessary skills for you to make more money for yourself or the internet. Avoid Ponzi schemes.

Avoiding pyramid schemes is something that many people would do after getting scammed. However, I think that there are many people who get addicted to such kind of schemes.

Avoiding pyramid schemes is something that many people would do after getting scammed. However, I think that there are many people who get addicted to such kind of schemes.
Except those who have made money from it, I don't see the reason why someone should be addicted to such website. I believe that nobody likes losing his or her money consistently.

When it comes to working online, it's not always easy to make a solid living. But when you do make good money, do you ever invest that money back into your work? Maybe making a website for your services, or putting money into marketing and other things for your site.

How much do you usually invest back into your online work/business?
I could remember when we started our online service business,we were intentional and precise on what we want to achieve and we gave ourselves targets that is feasible and achievable and financial funding of the business is one of them.

Actually it has been long since I invested into online and failed. specific cryptocurrency trading which end up a mess and since then, I have been scared of investing again.

Actually it has been long since I invested into online and failed. specific cryptocurrency trading which end up a mess and since then, I have been scared of investing again.
We are presently in the bear market. if you want to invest now you should be using dollar cost averaging strategy to invest little by little. I believe there will be a massive bull season in the crypto-currency market either 2024 or 2025.

I always try to dedicate a substantial amount of money to my online work because I believe that that is the only way for me out of poverty. 40% of my total monthly earnings is usually going to it.
Yes, for one to increase his or her online earning, there's need to invest money to the business. Whenever, I collected a money from an online business, I usually reinvest part of it back to the business that bring the money.
Actually investment online hasn't been a favourable ground for me to earned good income because the more I invest, the more I lost and to some extent I rather prefer to work on forums than to invest.
I understand your point. But investment doesn't have to be in the putting money into a place to generate interest. For instance, if you're blogger and you're making money from your blog, you can invest part of your earning to hire people to write for you. This will give you enough time to work on other things.

Last edited:
I once invested some money into cryptocurrency but I was later discouraged simply because I could not have a better returns I was expecting from it. sometimes such happens due to lack of knowledge and understanding.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back