What's new

How much money do you invest back into your online work?

I once invested some money into cryptocurrency but I was later discouraged simply because I could not have a better returns I was expecting from it. sometimes such happens due to lack of knowledge and understanding.
Probably, that is why it is very important and necessary never to invest your money on something you do not understand. Cryptocurrency needs a lot of knowledge of how to read the charts and also knowledge of fundamental analysis.

The money I make online is not up to the minimum requirements for investment. Each time I planned to invest on one platform or the other then I would realize that I am not earning up to that amount unless I will pile my earnings for months to do it.

I have in mathematical formula where I am only going to be taking 40% of my profit. I do this so that there is always going to be liquidity for me to take decisions actively to improve the business.
I think 40% is good. It's not good to be spending all the profit you generated from the business. For me, once I make a profit from a business, I invested like 50% of the profit back to the business. I do this for expansion sake.

Most times, most of my online earnings i do focus them on leaning a particular skill online or taking up advanced courses to improve a skill i already have, to better increase my chances of making more money online.

The money I make online is not up to the minimum requirements for investment. Each time I planned to invest on one platform or the other then I would realize that I am not earning up to that amount unless I will pile my earnings for months to do it.
It is not advisable for you to start making investment if you are not making any reasonable amount of money. I think it is important you try as much as possible to venture into more platforms.

It depends on the number of sources that you can pick to invest on. Presently I do not have any other form of investment online except for cryptocurrency investment.

I have reached a saturation point, I no longer invest back to my business, I have invested enough money on my business and now my entire focus is on maintaining my business and generating profits.

Even though I would love to do this, all of my online earnings for now are spent on personal needs. It has become more pressing now to save because I want to quit my job by the end of the year and I want to have another stable source of income first.

It depends on the number of sources that you can pick to invest on. Presently I do not have any other form of investment online except for cryptocurrency investment.
one of my plans this year is to try much as possible to invest in cryptocurrency with some of the money I make. Doing that with 10% of my income monthly may not be bad.

One of the mistakes that I made working online is that I was not really investing money as I was thinking that everything I needed was free and I believe that is one of the biggest lie that people say.

Personally I haven't invested any since the collapse of my last so called investment which I made at the wrong place and the wrong time. before you invest online, you need to be very careful.
You're right about being careful with investment sites. It's very difficult to see an investment platform these days that have been around and functioning for you to three years. It's always a new platform always.

one of my plans this year is to try much as possible to invest in cryptocurrency with some of the money I make. Doing that with 10% of my income monthly may not be bad.
Before you invest in cryptocurrency, you need to understand the ins-and-outs of the crypto-currency market and you should be able to analyse the crypto charts.

I don't invest back, I take all money. Until now I was mainly using my earnings to buy chocolate and ice cream. However, I have decided to save my earnings to build my savings for emergency.

I will even prefer to use the money I make online to invest in offline businesses. That way I'll be able to diversify and have many sources of income. Creating different sources of income is important.

There was a time when I decided that I would invest money in cryptocurrencies and then re-invest the money once again after I make profits. However, things never managed to do that because market crashes never allowed me to do that.

Before you invest in cryptocurrency, you need to understand the ins-and-outs of the crypto-currency market and you should be able to analyse the crypto charts.
Yes, but when I started investing in the crypto market I didn't have much knowledge about it. I just learnt how to buy some cryptos but on the long run I lost money and I decided to learn.

Yes, but when I started investing in the crypto market I didn't have much knowledge about it. I just learnt how to buy some cryptos but on the long run I lost money and I decided to learn.
I am not a fan of holding to the cryptocurrency for a long time, I prefer to trade cryptocurrency to make money on the spot.
Trading cryptocurrency is quite better, but you will need to gain sense of the technical and fundamental analysis of the cryptocurrency market.

I am not a fan of holding to the cryptocurrency for a long time, I prefer to trade cryptocurrency to make money on the spot.
Trading cryptocurrency is quite better, but you will need to gain sense of the technical and fundamental analysis of the cryptocurrency market.
It when it comes to cryptocurrency everyone have their preferences. sometimes I prefer to hold a particular cryptocurrency for a long time especially if it has a lot of use cases.

As a student, I have never invested anything from the money I earned online, most of the money I earned online is from posting on forums,I only supply some of my basic needs with it.

As a student, I have never invested anything from the money I earned online, most of the money I earned online is from posting on forums,I only supply some of my basic needs with it.
I think it will be more beneficial for you to invest in some certain percentage of the money you make online on more profitable businesses. You can go into blogging and you can also go into YouTube.

It is not advisable for you to start making investment if you are not making any reasonable amount of money. I think it is important you try as much as possible to venture into more platforms.
Good point. But if you can summon courage and start an investment, it could lead to financial freedom. Working on paid forum and platforms is a good way of making money online. But the pay is somehow low.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back